labyrinth

Adjusting to a regular life after being a huntress for two thousand years was about as easy as it sounded.

For starters, there's history class—where teachers lecture you about events that happened hundreds of years ago and ask you to try and explain what happened based on various online reports and books. Having to try and write an essay on it, without including any details that you witnessed happened isn't super easy.

And there's the fact that Cassandra has been trying to process her best friend and "sister"'s death for the past six months, and yet nothing seems to be working.

Sure, the time she spends on Iris-messages with her newfound friends, Percy and Annabeth helps. So do the shopping trips with her adoptive mother, Courtney help. And school serves as a slight distraction (even if she already knows everything being taught).

But between the loss of someone she was so close to, the fact that Kronos is rising and gaining strength, and trying to ignore the fact that she has a prophecy starting, everything seems to be getting harder and harder by the minute.

Plus, it isn't like the Fates have made her life easy. Just take a look at her past.

Actually...maybe forget that last line.

╰┈ ⋆。˚ ❀ *· 🌬 ࿐ ࿔ ˚:⋆ ✧・゚

Cassandra Regalia

"The Fates Favorite Person"

(Amalie Snolos)

{ "One thing you need to learn, is that the ice doesn't forgive

{ "One thing you need to learn, is that the ice doesn't forgive."  }

Percy Jackson

"The Oblivious Hero"

(As Described)