27. Magic

Follow me on Instagram! Username: authorfarahfekry

Also, TW: mention of sexual harassment.

*****

Colton:

Once Lily is done riding her high, I pull back and make my way up to her, but my shy little minx refuses to look me in the eye.

"Baby?" I frown a little, because I fucking hate it when she doesn't look at me. "Lily?"

Her eyes nervously meet mine and I'm glad they're as bright as day, the green in them shining a little stronger than the blue.

"You're definitely good at that." She declares shyly and I can't help the laugh that erupts out of my chest.

Only Lily can make me feel this happy, this normal, this fucking powerful.

I feel like a proud fucker as I grin at her, my hands travelling to her waist. I drop a few kisses to her chest just because I can and I don't want to miss the opportunity. I didn't know that was all she needed to get back to moaning for me. Her legs wrap around my torso and I push my hips against hers, my whole body aching for some kind of friction.

"Fuck, Lily, I want you so bad." I mumble against her neck and when she pulls my head up to look at me, I can already see her decision before she speaks it.

"I'm ready." She whispers and I freeze, because a part of me can't believe this might actually happen. "Are you?"

"I..." I trail off like an idiot, because I've never been fucking ready for anything more than I am right now to do this with Lily.

If I'm in control, if I'm the one in charge, I know for a goddamn fact that I won't panic if I do this with Lily. But I'm still nervous, because I don't know if she can handle that side of me. I don't remember much from the times I've had sex, but the little feedback I stayed behind to listen lets me know that I'm too rough, almost punishing. And my Lily is too fucking sweet for that. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." She doesn't hesitate to nod her head, my favorite blush adorning her freckled cheeks. "I want you too, Colton."

"Baby," Taking a deep, calming breath, I clear my throat and sit up. "We can wait."

Lily frowns, her eyes turning sadder by the second and she sits straight too, folding her legs beneath her. "I don't want to wait. But it sounds like you do."

I sigh regretfully. "It's not like that."

"It's okay." She is embarrassed when she moves her eyes around, her hand already reaching for my shirt. "You don't have to explain, really. I promised you that you're in control, Colton. We don't have to do anything more."

I frown at that, and then scowl when her body is hidden from eyes by that damn shirt. "Lily."

"It's fine. I promise." She gives me a small smile that doesn't reach her eyes, and I feel like a fucking dick when I see the pain in them. Before I could speak, Lily walks into the bathroom, leaving me to feel like a stupid asshole.

She doesn't understand. I don't want to fucking wait, I want to ravish her. So much that I'm scared and goddamn nervous, but I know I'm too fucking rough for someone so sweet.

Refusing to let the conversation end at that, I knock on the door. "Lily? Baby, Let me explain."

"I told you you don't have to." She sounds a little pissed off and I know that I've fucking ruined the moment. "I'll just take a quick shower."

I run my hands through my hair with a groan. "If you don't come out, I'm coming in."

I can hear her sigh through the door before she pulls it open. "Colton, it's fine. You made me feel amazing just a few minutes ago. I'm only sad that you didn't get to experience that too, that's all."