32. Fix Me

I know you missed them as much as I missed you! So here we go!

TW: Mature Content. Please skip chapter if under 18. 

******

Lily:

"Thank you so much, darling." I beam at Colton as he secures a bandage over my tattoo. "It's even better than I imagined it."

"You're welcome, baby." He smiles.

"Are you sure I can't pay you?" I ask, even though I know what his answer is.

Only it's not what I had in mind. "I'm fucking spanking you for offering to pay me again."

"Colton." I gasp dramatically even though I can feel the fire inside my core coming to life at his promise. "That's quite unnecessary."

He rolls his eyes. "You're my girlfriend. You don't pay for shit."

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. As if he let me pay for anything before then.

"Fine." I mumble, and then remember my tattoo and grin. "I love it."

"I'm glad." He says, pecking my lips and handing me my dress. "Let's go upstairs, yeah? I need to make out with you."

Laughing at how blunt he is, I wear my clothes and nod. "Yes, please."

******

Colton:

Lily moans out my name again, the sound going straight to my dick, and it twitches with anticipation. "Colton, more."

I hum, my lips on her full breast while my fingers tease the warm heaven between her thighs through the fabric of her pantie. When I feel her wetness against my fingertips, I decide that I've waited long enough.

"I need another taste." I declare, pulling back enough to watch that delicious blush painting her already heated cheeks a darker shade of pink. My hands find the side of her pantie, and I pull on the fabric, snapping it in two.

"Colton!" Lily's gasp makes my eyes snap to hers, and I find a scowl on her face that immediately makes me freeze. "Why would you do that?"

"I..." Frowning, I look at the torn fabric in my hands and then back her eyes. Instantly, guilt fills me up, and I remember that Lily doesn't have a big wardrobe, not enough actually. Unhappy with how stupid and inconsiderate I was, I shake my head in regret, my fingers fiddling with the fabric, putting the two ends back together as if that will somehow magically fix what I've done. "I'm sorry. I'll buy you another. I'll buy you a lot more. Don't be sad, Lily."

My favorite green eyes soften, and the scowl leaves her face to be replaced with a gentle smile. She raises a hand and caresses my cheek lovingly, making me sigh in relief. "I'm not sad. I was just surprised. You don't have to apologize or buy me anything."

Smiling at her for forgiving me, I nod my head, deciding that I indeed will buy her some later. Probably see through.

"Go on, please." Lily grins, her eyes filled to the brim with excitement, and I kiss her lips one more time because she's too fucking adorable.

Once I have her completely naked, I quickly move my mouth her core, and I show it enough attention to have her moaning as loudly as before, her hand buried in my hair.

A few minutes later, I pull back, breathing out her name in a plea of my own. My eyes find her foggy ones, and I know she can read the words I want to say in my eyes because hers widen. "I want you. I don't want to fucking wait anymore."