chapter 1

Maverick pov.

It's been 10 years since I graduated top gun and became  one of the first non-clone pilot  to join the millitary and had 3 kills but I still  stay  as a captain  while my partner goose and wingman iceman were promoted  to be promoted  to be flight instructor  at top gun to train the next generation of top gun pilots.

I was also  given  the promotion but I dropped  it  because  I want to fly I am a naval aviator, a fight pilot  but that wasn't  the only reason  I lost my wingman anikin Skywalker during  the last day  of the clone war. It's hard  to let  go the past... I could  still remember  it like  it happened  yesterday...

Flashback  to ten years ago...

Maverick was with his partner  goose and Anikin  with his partner ahsoka they were in their f14 on patrol at Coruscant until  they saw  an old separatice fighter.

Anikin: hey mav you see that mig

Maverick: yeah I see it  command we have a  an enemy mig  prommison  to shoot this fucker down.

Command: negative  escort  him  to the airfield alpha

Anikin: copy  that command we will  escort  them to airfield alpha. Snips do we have  anything  on the radar?

Ahsoka: pictures clear skyguy.

Then Ahsoka  and Anikin  flies down to the damage  signal him to follow  him and they agreed  to follow then Maverick and goose  flies down to them. All was good  until goose say something  that would  change everything.

Goose: I got a Bogey  20 miles south  from our position. Wait  I got four more  migs.

Then 4 mig-21 came to attack maverick  and Anikin.

Ahsoka: they  got missile lock on us!! Smoke  in the air brake left

Anikin: breaking  left.

As Anikin  breaks  left  the missile  misses him by an inch.