chapter 16

maverick was thinking how to break thru the blockade and then he remembers that one of the ships was heavily damage from the first attack so mav went to joey to tell him that he had a plan to break through.

joey: maverick what is your plan?

Maverick: i got this from one of your ships that is heavily damaged to ram it to the blockade when that happens you and all the remaining forces comes in and mops up..

Joey: are you sure i mean will there be time for the crew to get out/

Maverick: i don't want them to come i can pilot it and before impact i will be in an escape pod...

joey: your lucky that Aleena isn't here because if she was she would of drag your crazy ass out of that ship. also i don't want you to do this..

Maverick: joey i know the risk...but i don't see any other ways to break the blockade without losing anymore so please let me do this.

joey: okay but after this invasion is over i am ordering you to go home..

maverick: i will sir now i need to go...

Joey:be careful maverick...

then maverick went out to go get the ship ready for his plan joey was still on the bridge looking at the plans but he notices that there was someone was there with him.

Joey:I thought i told you to leave Aleena..

Aleena:You know that I can't go home without knowing that my little brother is out there risking his life.... and i know that you approved his plan why?!?

Joey: well he is a grown ass man that can make his own choices and he won't be alone i tasked Angela to go with him just incase... also are you still having the vision of his and my death?

Aleena: yes but we can't be sure if it will come true....

Joey: We both know that the visions that the jedi has can be incomplete sometimes...

Aleena: I know that but what if they are true... (starts to cry) I can't lose my little brother... or you...

Joey: Aleena nothing is going to happen to me or to Maverick...

As they were talking Maverick was getting things ready for his plans but he saw Angela was sitting on a chair looking at him..

Maverick: I thought Joey told everyone to leave this ships....

Angale: He order me to go with you and i want to make sure that you get out of this alive...

Maverick: Well let's get under way then Angela contact Joey tell him that we are ready and wait for my signal..

Angela: Yes captain.

as they were getting ready to leave Angela told Joey that they were going under way and they made the jumped to the republic blockade but Maverick was thinking about what this war and the people that he he cared about then he decided to take a little nap as he was he woke up in a room that he notice someone and it was

Anakin:Well it's been awhile Pete...

Maverick:Anakin but how....

Anakin: This is only a dream and i just wanted to tell you thank you for taking care of my family when i was gone and what you did for my wife and kids..

Maverick: You would of done the same thing to Anakin....

Anakin:What's wrong....

Maverick:I just have this feeling that something is going to happen...

Anakin: You always say that Pete....Look I know you will be fine because you are a badass pilot that has his luck on your side..

Maverick: You know that luck has nothing to do with this...

Anakin: All i can tell you is that you will have your friends and family with you and i will be with you as well... looks like our time is up.... until we meet again Pete..

then maverick wakes up to see the enemy blockade and he decided to contact them...

Maverick: My names is...

Krell: I know you Captain it's been a while...you came to surrender?

Maverick: Yes i was order to surrender this ship along this crew but the crew of this ship is treated well.

Krell: you all are traders to the republic and you will be executed for your crimes...

(Switch the sides, replace Anakin, R2 with Maverick and with Angela , also Aleena leads the the remaining fighters but Obi wan along with the rest of the Separatist come in

When he got back he was told to go to the bridge to talk to Joey about something.

Joey: I see that your plan work...

Maverick: yes sir but that isn't the reason you called me is it?

Joey: Sadly no... I want to ask you something if anything happens to me i want you to look after my wifes for me...

Maverick: Joey you...

Joey: i don't trust anyone to take care of them and plus I know you would do it... and i want to say is that my cousin would be proud of you...

Maverick: I know sir but when this war is over and it will you will go back to them...

Joey: I know but if anything happens to me will you...

Maverick: i will Joey after all we are brothers...

Joey: yeah brothers.

Well that is all for now what will happen Next will this be the final battle for Joey or for maverick until next time on top gun of the galaxy...