chapter 14

Obi wan was talking to he world leaders to tell them that they are out and there are three destroyers that are trapped in there, but they lost radio contact. but they wanted the separatist to get in there but Obi wan told them that he won't put more lives in danger and he told them that if they like they will be on the next seat in the jet and launch them towards the ray shield.

onboard the infinity were maverick and the other top gun pilots heard that earth was attack and that the navy and the separatist were out of the fight but maverick was worried about his son because he was on boarded the John Paul Jones that was sent in before the ray shield he didn't know that if he is alive now they were close to earth's surface and joey ordered all pilots to be ready in case of more ships comes to back the umbarans.

Aleena: mave joey wants all pilots to be in case the enemies come...  hey, mav, are you okay?

Maverick: i am worried about john...

Aleena: Mav, you shouldn't be worried about that now..

Mav: aleena, he is my son  how can't i worry about him? What if it was your kid aleena how would you feel.

Aleena: i know that you are worried, but him but we need  you to  focus....

Maverick: I know  it's just that he is all I left from Penny

Angela: I know how  you feel, Maverick, but Aleena  is right....

then alarms went off due to  that the republic sent four fleets to stop them from getting to earth so joey told everyone to get to their battlestation and that all pilots to their planes to fight against republic back how we go to earth where to john and alex were on the docks looking at their men.

john: we can't stop now.

Alxe: what do you want us to do  john... we don't have anymore ships.

then they saw that the one battleships that was there and it was old ww2 battleship that was raised it was the it was old Arizona  that had the same built as the the Iowa class 

(i know that this isn't the real Arizona and the one that is with joey is a same build and the president want the real Arizona to remain at pearl as a Museum ) 

alex: are you crazy that is a Museum

john:not today 

Alex: this ships is dose have weapons that up to date but there is only one problem  i don't know have to start  up this ship and even read the book how to fire up this we don't have a crew to do it john.... i don't know what you are thinking.

then the saw they  someone coming to john  and he knew him after all it was his  great grandpa.

ben: hey john are you okay we saw the shape of your crew?

john: they are okay but...

ben: tell me john.

john: i know that you all did a lot for this country and no one has no right to ask.... but i am asking..

ben: son what is that you need??

john: we need to borrow you boat..

as they got the ships ready for one more mission to fight the last of the umbarain ship that was in the middle of the ocean

john: do we have enough to destroy this thing.

alex: no we used everything that we got on them...

then they heard a sound of jets that then they saw a group 
F/A-18 on a bomb run to the damage ship 

pilot 1: target spotted bombs away!!

then they hit the ship and was destroy it  then the rest of the fleet made it to the location that the Arizona  and they made their way back to port.

Obi wan: john, alex that god that you are okay and i see that you lost two destroyers and a battleship... any survivors...

alex: the first contact we lost the entire crew of the uss Iowa half of the JDS Myoko also half of the john paul jones  admiral kenobi.... we tried to save everyone...

obi wan: well that it's a shame that we lost so many lives...

john: any word on the main fleet?

obi wan: we lost contact with them after they reported..... that the republic  four fleets  to stop them to come to earth... and the republic has declared war to earth and to the separatist.