chapter 7

Aleena received the order that the mission is a go she had some with her. To help her get Maverick and the other top gun but aleena had one shot to get her brother out. Now she was talking to a man that calls himself ghost he was once part of the republic special force known as tasks force 141.

 Now she was talking to a man that calls himself ghost he was once part of the republic special force known as tasks force 141

Aleena: thanks for the help ghosts. Is the rest of the ghosts team coming to help?

Ghosts: no they are busy with with getting the top gun pilots out of the shocktroopers hq right now but I came because Joey ask me he said that you need help getting your brother out? I didn't know you had a brother.

Aleena: he is like a brother to me but I don't think he would after our talk.

Ghost: what happened?

Aleena: we tried to warned him about the republic but he didn't listen.. I mean how can he be so blind can't he see what the republic is doing is wrong.

Ghosts: aleena listen to me.. did your brother report you that you were with the c.i.s?

Aleena: he told us if we didn't leave he would. But he didn't.

Ghosts: I think he already knows he was only trying to protect you and your husband aleena..

Aleena: your right ghost but when I see him I am just going to hug him and tell him that i am sorry.... but If the republic dogs did something to Maverick I am going to kill them.

Ghosts: wait Maverick as the crazy pilot that never dies.

Aleena: that's the one and.... wait something not right.

She noticed a dead clone.

Ghosts: bloody hell this ketchup was torn up... who could do this. Wait I think know him.

Aleena: it commander fox. Damn it he was on my top shit list to kill.... (went to her comms.) Cynder are you here. And killed fox?! You bitch?!

Cynder: first off fuck you aleena and you know i my like my ketchup burned. Second no I am with ghosts team trying to free the top gun pilots...

Ghosts: if it wasn't you Cynder then who the hell is here?

Aleena: Adalinda she here...Shit we need to get to Maverick first .

Ghosts: why is she going to kill him?

Aleena: maybe come on.

As they were going in the building to save Maverick but unfortunately someone was out side his cell.

Inside his cell were he was torture for information on how the Separatist knows about the plans and how they got their hands on the F-24 Tomcat.

Krell: I know your with them so tell me.

Maverick: we can go around and round this circle I. Not going to tell you anything frog face.

Krell: that's not up to you mav. Your mind will tell me or it would break.
( krell use the force on Maverick mind)