chapter 13

as the two destroyers falled back do to the fire power that the Umbarans has but they were done yet they started to fire at the JDS Myoko it hit the bow of ship and exploded and the ship was sinking  with sailors in the water so John order his ship to get the survivors from the Myoko  as they were doing that the Umbarans were getting ready for their next attack on the Island.

back to the fleet that is outside of the shields Obi wan was telling joey the situations that has happen and that they lost contact of three Arleigh Burke Class destroyer that are trapped.

Joey: you what?! why didn't you send only Three destroyers what were you thinking  admiral?!

Obi wan: at the time it didn't seem as a threat and at the time i couldn't spar any ships to go with them but i should of sent them air support i am sorry joey if there are any losses that has happen i will take  full responsibility.

joey: i don't care about the ships they can be replaced it the men and women that that serves those ships Admiral. have you made contact with them or with pearl?

Obi wan: not we haven't we lost all radio chatter when the ray shields came up and i fear  the worst.

Joey: well keep me update on this admiral let me know if there are any changes on the ray shields.

Obi wan: will do joey and tell maverick that if i hear anything about his son i will let him know.

then the called ended and obi wan went to the bridge to see if they found a weak spot that the ray shield may have.

Obi wan: please tell me tell me that you got something?

cody: yes sir but we believe that this tech is Umbraran sir i remember that captain rex has reported that he and his legion has face the same ray shield when they were clearing the last of the rest of the Umbaran that were loyal to the separatist.

Obi wan: how did he take them down?

Cody:  before we lost contact with the three destroyers we were able to at a satellite images of the three umbaran ships but the tower has the shield. i think its the command ships.

Obi wan: are you sure that tower is the command ships?

cody: we may not know much of the Umbaran tech but ships we all know that that tower is more than a tower and i believe that that is a ships. and i think that we can sent a message to them but it will take time to find it. 

Obi wan: do what you can and don't want you to rush it..

cody: yes sir..

back to the John Paul Jones were they got the survivors from the Myoko and the captain was mad that joey and his tech didn't have any effect on them and that lost a lot of good men and women's and the captain of the Sampson.john was in his room with alexa because he lost his brother..  some a friend to everyone in the navy.

John: alex i know that you just lost your brother but we need to find  a way to stop them.... we need you alex.

alex: john you don't need me you are a great  leader.

John: no you are a great leader as well and  i need someone as my second command.  i know  you can do it... your brother would wanted to do this and to honor him.

alex: your right but i want to ravage him and his crews death  i will  make them pay for what they did.

John: i know  but don't let your emotions get in the way remember what aleena has told us don't let you hate cloud your judgment.

Alex:  i know john but how will you feel you if it was your father that die? 

John: i would feel the same way but he wouldn't want me to go in blind to waste anyone lives we protect  the ones that can't that is why we  do what we do Alex.

Alex: that is it john i got an idea.

John: what is it..

Alex: i can tell you at the bridge come on.

then Alex got an idea to stop them so he went to the bridge to give his plan to everyone were that may even the playing field 

John: so Alex  what is your big plan that you have come up

Alex: remember when joey was telling us about the umbarans.

John: that they wear their helmets right on their own planet what does this has to do with  the problem that we are in.

Alex: well i think they can't breath earth's air so we can use that against us also i don't think they can see us in the radar as well.

John: we can't see them and they can't see us but how are we going to see them?

Alex: last year Joey has put some  buoys to track water placement  what if we use it against them.

(start at 1:40 to 7:16 and Alex is the one that came up with the idea and John was the captain of the John Paul Jones.)

John: jack how long until the sun rise?

Jack: In three hours sir

Alex: John what are you planing John?

John:  i got idea for the last umbara ships...

Alex: john what is that plan?

John: we head to pearl...

Alex:why do you want to go to  pearl for.

John:  at pearl there are walkers that maybe still  operational for us to us and the fire power that we have on this ship.

Alex: So you want to go home and put our ship at risk and the island that joey wants us to protect that island.

John: respect to joey and to the Separatist  Alliance they are not the deck  geather up. The republic sent the Umbarans to attack  and they cut our forces in half.

Alex: okay i will get everything ready John for this plan.

alex leaves to ready everyone for their next battle of as they were they found out that  all the walkers and the island defends system were destroy but they still got it. now that alex and john were waiting for them.

John: you think they will show?

Alex:what joey told us that these bastards don't back out from a fight. anyway where did you learn how to shoot.

John: my mom and my step dad took me to shooting range and to summer camp

Alex: wait you went to summer camp.

John: i went when i was seven..

Alex: you shiting me?!

John: enough here they come.

(0:44 to the end)

 john,Alex and the rest of the survivors  went to pearl to get their injuries to the medics and some didn't want to fight anymore do to they lost the last ships  but john didn't want to give up.find out what happen in the next chapter in top gun of the galaxy.