Bargain

Riggs already knew what the Jedi and the Sith could do. But even then, his mouth still hung open as he watched what was happening. Xomit Grunseit, the leader of the Black Sun, ordered two of his Black Sun goons to attack the hooded figures at the doors. They all rushed at them with blasters in hand. Still, it wasn't enough. Lightning burst from one of the hooded figure, striking them down. 

Seeing what these new visitors were capable of, Riggs immediately planned his exit strategy. Looking around, he saw could see windows, vents, secret trap doors, found all around their little room. The bounty hunter was curious as to what could be hidden behind those secret doors but he'd have to come back for it another time. Beside him, Cad Bane fired his blaster at the hooded figures with all but one shot being deflected. The last one bounced off the man's lightsaber but hit the one behind him. Based on the pitch of the one struck, the bounty hunter guessed that the other hooded figure was a woman. In retaliation, the hooded woman lifted up one of the corpses and threw it at the blue skinned bounty hunter.

The chaos kept going as Xomit sent more and more of his men to their deaths. Eventually, it was the hooded figures who stopped. 'Enough, we're not here to start a war'. The man took off his hood, revealing a plain looking man with dark hair. Nothing really stood out other than his eyes, filled with despair and hate. It was a few moments later that Riggs realized that they were also gleaming yellow. The corruption of a Sith. 

'Tell me then', ordered the Black Sun leader. 'Why have you barged into my home if not to cause trouble?' 

'We've come to do business?' replied the Sith. 

Xomit bared his fangs at them. 'You barge into my home, announce yourselves as Sith, and now you want to do business with me?' 

'Simply put, yes. After all, I can give you something your heart truly desires. I can give you power'. Had it been anyone else, the Black Sun and everyone in that room would have laughed. But seeing what that man was capable of, the rest of them simply stood still. 

Riggs watched as the reptilian leader's mind worked. 'And what cost will I be paying for this "power"?', asked Xomit with careful words. 'Something like this being offered to me by a being like you, I doubt it'd be cheap'. 

The Sith eyed him before giving a wide grin. 'The cost will be everything'

The meeting was immediately cancelled. Riggs and her prisoner were quickly sent to a spare room while the two Siths were sent to a private villa. 'So, you think that Sith can actually give people power' asked the bounty hunter. 

The Togruta girl snarled. 

'Come on now, girl. You still mad about our fight. We both know I won that fair and square'.

'You ambushed me', screamed the girl. 'And when I was winning, you used those people to distract me so you could stab me in the back'.

The bounty hunter chuckled. 'One, I didn't stab you in the back. It was a cattle prod. And two, you're a space warrior-magician thing. It wouldn't have been fair I didn't have any backup'.

The girl  growled. She reached out to grab the bounty hunter's neck but the mechanism in the collar stops her before she could get too close. 

'So aggressive. I think I'll get more money if I send you to the fighting pits. What do you think about that, girl?'

'I swear, when I get this collar out, I'm gonna beat your face with it. And stop calling me "girl"'. 

'No offense, girl, but it's all business. The moment  someone pays for you, you'll be out of my life'.