Chapter 2

In Ayaan's Car

"Anaya, kitni baar keh chuke hain humne hum timely breakfast aur dinner ke waqt dining table par baithna zaroori hai, aur hamesha unnecessary baatein karne ki zarurat nahi hai," Ayaan scolded her ,his tone firm yet caring.

"Hum kahaan unnecessary baat karte hain," Anaya defended herself, her voice tinged with a hint of frustration.

"Accha, aur jo dining table par Azhaar ke baare mein baat huyi thi?"He remarked

"Woh toh hamesha Azhar bhai ko singer banna ke liye taana marta hain," Anaya explained, her fingers fidgeting nervously.

"Arey, woh toh bas old-fashioned hain aur Azhar ke liye fikr karte hain. Defend karna galat nahi hai, Anaya, par elders ke saamne aise baat nahi karni chahiye," Ayaan gently advised, understanding her point yet guiding her.

Anaya nodded in agreement, acknowledging her lapse in judgment.

Ayaan smiled warmly and said, "Tumhara college aa gaya hai. Aaram se jaana aur time par ghar chali jaana. Main Ayaat se keh doonga tumhe bhi saath lekar aa jaayein ghar."

"Allah hafez," Anaya bid farewell before stepping out of the car.

"Allah hafez," Ayaan echoed, his eyes reflecting both love and concern as he watched her leave.

At Anaya's college

Anaya was enjoying lunch with her best friend Laiba in the cafeteria when suddenly her longtime stalker, Munib, approached her with his usual unwelcome advances.

"Kese ho, meri jaan," Munib greeted her.

"Jese bhi hu, tumhari nahi hoon," Anaya retorted angrily.

"Feisty. You know I like feisty girls, especially in bed," Munib smirked.

Anaya's annoyance grew as she snapped back, "What's your problem, Munib? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you and don't want to date you?"

"So you can't date me but can date that middle class guy," Munib taunted.

Surprised by Munib's knowledge of her previous relationship, Anaya asked, "How do you know I was dating him?"

"Babe, why do you think he suddenly broke up with you? That guy had the courage to date you, so I beat him to death," Munib laughed maniacally.

Concerned for her ex-boyfriend's safety, despite not loving him, Anaya asked, "Where is he now?"

"Don't worry, he's fine. He's already left the city" Munib reassured her.

"Munib, I'm telling you nicely, I don't love you. Please leave me alone or else," Anaya warned angrily.

"Or else what, Anaya? What are you going to do? Tell me, did you forget my father is a business partner of your family ?" Munib threatened.

"Shut up, I don't care about that. You know what will happen to you if Ayaan bhai finds out about this. I'm not saying anyone about this because you used to be my friend and I cared for you then. But if you disturb me again, the you will see what I will do" Anaya said firmly before leaving the cafeteria with Laiba.

As they waited for Ayaat, Laiba expressed her concern about Munib's escalating behavior. Anaya reassured her friend, "Nothing will happen. There's no need to worry. I've had enough of Munib's nonsense, and my course is almost over. I won't have to see him again."