Chapter 14

Hello my dear readers,

I'm feeling a bit disheartened because I've noticed that not many readers are voting or commenting on my book. It would mean a lot to me if you could take a moment to show your support by leaving a vote & comments . Your feedback really motivates me to keep writing! Also, feel free to check out my other book if you're interested. Thanks a lot 💕

As Azaan sat deeply lost in thought, contemplating the puzzling situation with Zayn, he heard a gentle knock on his office door. Startled, he looked up and saw Anaya standing outside.

"Come in," he called out, gesturing for her to enter.

Anaya walked in, a determined expression on her face. "Azaan, here's your schedule for today," she said, holding out a neatly organized file.

"Great , Anaya," Azaan replied, taking the file from her. As he glanced through the pages, his mind continued to dwell on the enigma surrounding Zayn's recent behavior.

Seeing Azaan lost in thought as he skimmed through the pages, Anaya sensed his distraction.

"Mein tumahre liya par loon?" she offered, noticing his preoccupation.

Azaan nodded absentmindedly, grateful for her assistance. "That would be helpful" he replied, handing her the file.

Anaya glanced through the schedule and began relaying the day's events to Azaan.

"You also have a meeting scheduled with the marketing team head about the new beverages launch in the afternoon" she informed him, pointing to the corresponding entry.

She paused momentarily before continuing, "Aur woh food  ki factory mein jaake kam dekhne ko kaha hein Since  Azaan bhai woh steel ki
factory mein gaya hai "

"Okay, when is the meeting with the marketing team ?" Azaan inquired.

"After 3 hours ," Anaya replied promptly. "Here, your secretary gave me this file and asked me to tell you to go through it. It contains all the necessary details for the meeting with the board members "

Azaan took the file from her, nodding in acknowledgment. "Okay ,I'll go through it."

Azaan glanced up from the file, noticing Anaya still standing there. "Tum abhi tak yaha kya kar rahi ho ?" he asked, a hint of surprise  in his voice. Anaya replied softly, "tumne mujhe bataya nahi ab mujhe kya karna hai"

Azaan paused for a moment and chuckled mockingly, "kab se Tum mere baat sunne ke liya tayyar Ho?"

Anaya replied with a hint of frustration, "kyuki Tum mere boss ho aur Dadajaan ne kaha tumahri baat manne ko" Her tone was slightly angry , indicating that she is done with his with Azaan's attitude.

As Anaya reached for the blue file on a high shelf, Azaan noticed her struggle and offered help. "Tum yaha sikhne aayi ho, nh ? Top shelf se neela file lekar  , report paro aur mujhe ghar jaane se pehle mains point batana he said . Anaya nodded and tried to grab the file, but it was too high. Azaan went to stepped closer, his breath warm against her cheek as he reached for it. Their hands met, sending a tingle through Anaya's body. Time seemed to stand still as they gazed into each other's eyes, lost in a sweet moment of connection. Just as they felt the magic of the moment, Azaan's phone rang, breaking the spell. With a sigh, they returned to reality, but the memory of that brief, romantic encounter lingered in their hearts.

Anaya sat on the couch, pondering, "mujhe kya ho gaya tha? meri dharkaan itni tez kyu ho gayi hain?"

Then she glanced at Azaan, who was talking on his phone, looking as handsome as ever in his black formals.