Chapter 4

The next day

Anaya was sitting in her university cafeteria with her best friend laiba and Samir

"Where's your Majnu been hiding all this time?" Laiba asked.

"I don't know, but thank God I haven't had to see his face lately," Anaya replied.

"I heard his dad's been really sick," Samir mentioned.

"Let's forget about that, Samir. Tell me, your course is almost over. What are your plans now?" Laiba interjected, redirecting the conversation away from Munib.

"I'm thinking of trying for a good company first and then maybe joining Anaya's company," Samir replied.

"But I haven't even opened a company yet, and I don't know if I ever will" Anaya expressed her concerns about her uncertain future.

"But why are you saying that?" Laiba questioned.

"Dadajaan won't provide any financial assistance, and I don't want their help either," Anaya explained.

"So, what's the problem?" Samir asked.

"I applied for a loan from a bank, but there's been no response yet, and I don't know where to find investors," Anaya expressed her concern.

"Don't worry, Anaya, everything will be fine," Laiba reassured.

"I've dreamt of so much, will they ever come true?" Anaya wondered.

"Of course, meri Annie " Laiba affirmed.

"And don't worry, we're both here for you," Samir added.

"I love you guys," Anaya said, embracing them both.

Everyone was having their dinner when Azaan remarked to Ayaan, "Yeh log (Anaya and Aqsa) itna chupchap kyun hai, kuch drama nahi kar rahe concert mein jaane ke liye?"

"Shayad unka mood nahi hai jaane ka," Ayaan replied.

Before they could delve deeper into the conversation, Dadajaan turned to Ayaat and inquired, "Aapka final exam ka kitne din baad hai?"