Chapter 15

Guys, I've just written a big chapter! Now, it's your turn to dive into the story. Please take a moment to read it and let me know what you think. Your votes and comments would mean a lot to me ❤️

Anaya went to the office room and checked everything to make sure it was okay before the meeting started. She made sure the projector and other equipment were working fine. All the employees gathered, and a few minutes later, Azaan arrived.

During the meeting, Anaya realized just how talented Azaan was. His marketing strategies were amazing, and so were his employees, who contributed a lot with their ideas and insights. Anaya understood that Azaan wasn't lying when he said his employees were hardworking, ambitious, and talented. Everyone seemed quite serious about their work, reflecting the high standards set by Azaan.

After the meeting, both of them went to Azaan's cabin. Anaya picked up her tiffin box, which had been delivered by the driver from her house, indicating that she was about to leave.

"Kaha jaa rahi ho, ek sath lunch karta hai," Azaan suggested, hoping they could have lunch together.

"Mein aaj Zayn ke saath khana khaungi," she replied before leaving. Her words broke Azaan's heart, leaving him feeling disheartened and sad.

Anaya went to the finance floor, which was located below Azaan's floor, and knocked on the door. Zayn invited her inside, looking surprised.

"Anaya, tum yaha?" Zayn asked, taken aback.

"Woh actually, lunch time hai, toh maine socha ki aapke saath lunch karoon," Anaya said cheerfully.

Zayn sighed and replied, "Dekho Anaya, main tumhare saath lunch nahi kar sakta, aur main bahut busy hoon. Toh, please, aaj tum Azaan ke saath akeli lunch karlo."

"Zyada time nahi lagega, aur aapko bhi timely khana chahiye" she suggested.

"Anaya, main jab marzi kha lunga. Abhi tum jao" he said firmly before she could respond. Then, he continued, "Aur please, koyi jaruri kaam ho tabhi mere cabin mein aana . Main yahan kaam karne aata hoon aur bahut serious hoon," his voice grew stern.

"Okay," she said quietly and left the room.

Anaya returned to her room, feeling unsettled by zayn's behaviour . She couldn't shake off the feeling of disappointment . He had time in the morning to intervene with Urwa departure , yet he couldn't spare a moment to have a lunch with her

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing Azaan . His eyes widened in surprise.

"Tum yaha? Tum nah Zayn ke saath dinner karne gayi thi?" he exclaimed, disbelief evident in his voice.

"Dinner nahi lunch, pagal," she shot back, her tone sharp with frustration.

"Jo bhi hai, itni jaldi ho gaya," he remarked, his voice tinged with mock.

"Woh busy tha," she explained, her words laced with disappointment.

"Busy ho ya kuch bhi, hamare company mein ek rule hai ki khane ka time koi kaam nahi karta, chahe kitna bhi important kaam kyun na ho. Aur koi sane insaan Yeh opportunity miss nahi karaga apni to-be wife ke saath akela waqt bitane ka . Mein hota nah uski jagah toh kya kya nahi karta apni fiancé ke saath mein " Azaan's words resonated with intensity, his voice filled with passion.

Anaya felt a knot form in her stomach, torn between anger and longing. Why shouldn't she feel upset? After all, she was a hopeless romantic at heart & Azaan knew it very well.

"Eww, kya bol rahe ho tum mere samne? Tum mere cousin ho," she retorted, her voice trembling with emotion as he drew closer.

Rolling his eyes, Azaan responded, "Zayn bhi toh tera cousin hai nh , lekin tum uske saath shaadi kar rahi ho. Aur waise bhi, mein tumhare saath kuch karunga thori nh mein toh apni to-be wife ya wife ke saath karunga"