𝐎𝐍𝐄

R.A.N
MIGUEL
"Razor blade a heart string
Who you tryna fix now?"

Janiyah was currently getting high with her bestfriend Tiana at their house that they shared

Janiyah was currently getting high with her bestfriend Tiana at their house that they shared. Well it was in Tiana's name since she was eighteen and Janiyah was still under age.

"So bitch you know my new nigga I been fucking with ?" Tiana asked Janiyah before passing the blunt to her.

She nodded then asked "Yea his name Zay or sum' like that right ?"

"Yea him. Him and his brother tryna match."

"They be having some good weed ? I ain't finna match with no muh fuckin Reggie." Niyah laughed putting the blunt out since it was done to a roach.

"Nah bitch they be having that good shit." She laughed feeling high as a kite.

"Well aight come on." Janiyah stood up off the bed and stretched.

"Where the fuck my keys at ?" Tiana asked after looking around for them.

"Bitch in yo hand !" Janiyah laughed after getting a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Aight Cmon" They left their house and headed to Zay's house.
_____

"Damn I should've threw on some joggers or something." Janiyah rolled her eyes pulling down her biker shorts since they kept rising up as she walked up the porch.

Tiana just opened the door and walked in.

"Oh damn bitch you ain't gone knock or nothin." They both laughed walking farther into the house, heading towards the kitchen since that's where they heard voices.

"Hi baby, Wassup Jay." Tiana waved at Jayden before sitting down on Zayden's lap.

"Who dat?" Zay asked once he noticed Janiyah standing there.

"Nigga i told you I was bringing my best friend. That's Niyah." Tiana softly hit his chest.

"Aw wassup Niyah." He nodded his head in her direction then turned and started talking to Tee.

"Hi." She nodded her head back towards him then sat down at the chair that was by the table.

She felt someone staring at her so she looked across the table and seen Jayden eyeing her down.

She brushed it off and finished having her conversation with Zay and Tee.

"Aight who rolling?" Zay asked putting down big bags of weed on the table and hella packs of dutches he had gotten from upstairs.

"Niyah be pearling that shit." Tiana slightly slurred since they were also taking shots of Dusse and pink Whitney.

"Y'all two roll while we go do some right quick." Zay slurred a little bit too since he took a few shots also.