𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

KARMASUMMER WALKER"Devil in disguise (oh)Dressed in all white, swear you so down"

KARMA
SUMMER WALKER
"Devil in disguise (oh)
Dressed in all white, swear you so down"

"Fuck you smell so good let me eat yo pussy again." Brando tugged on Janiyah's panty trim.

"No I just got out the shower again because you wanna be a freak." She laughed pushing his hands away from her panties.

"Come here." He grabbed her waist towards him and layed his head on her stomach since he was sitting down on the bed and she was still standing up.

"What's yo plans for today ?" He asked kissing her stretch marks. Her whole body was so beautiful to him.

"Umm nothing for real." She replied playing with his locs.

"I'm bored I'm finna get on live." She threw on something from her drawer that she had at his place and got on her main.

"Hey y'all." She waved seeing people start joining making sure they couldn't see Brando. Brando peeped and started mugging her. He felt as if she was trying to hide him because of "her other niggas."

@human14k has joined.

Janiyah peeped but didn't say anything about it.

@evblovetiana BEST 🤣🤣🤣

"Tee don't start man." Janiyah laughed. Brando was just sitting there confused on what was so funny.

"Y'all want me to T up? Shit I'm bored anyways."

She looked over and Brando and saw the face he was making.

"I'm just playing baby." She kissed his lips but moved the camera away from them.

@bigjasnotthelaone NIYAH YOU GOTTA NIGGA ????
@evblovetiana 🌚🌚🌚
@yobtchloveri0 tell big bro I said waddup.

"Rio imma beat yo ass dude. Just messy." She laughed reading his comment then showing Brando what he said.

"Waddup foo." He grabbed the phone then put his face in the camera.

@human14k 😂😂😂😂

"The fuck is so funny ?" Janiyah asked seeing Jayden's comment.

Brando peeped what was going on but didn't wanna say nun on live. It wasn't their business.

"Just got a quick la announcement then imma be off of hea." Brando grabbed the phone again.

"This right hea ? All mines. Try it if you want to." He kissed from her chest down to her thighs.