𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

BEAUTIFUL THE YUNGINZ "They hate you cause your beautiful

BEAUTIFUL
THE YUNGINZ
"They hate you cause your beautiful."

"Tee why are you acting like that ?" Janiyah asked confused on why Tee was giving her the cold shoulder. She was starting to regret what happened last week.

"Fuck out my room Janiyah." Tiana rolled her eyes trying to tune her out.

"You acting like I done did some shit ta you. Tee why you acting like this?"

"Janiyah leave my room." Tiana mumbled leaning her head back onto her headboard.

"You know what ? Bye fuck you foreal. I haven't done shit to you and you wanna sit over there like a fucking child and have an attitude instead of trying to talk shit out."

"I ain't invite you in here." Tiana mumbled thinking Janiyah didn't hear her, But she in fact did.

"Bitch I'm getting real sick of yo shit. You acting so fucking childish and you older than me." She spoke then rolled her eyes and left out of Tiana's room.

"I don't even know why she's acting like that." Niyah mumbled then huffed when she realized she was crying.

"What the fuck am i crying for?" She mumbled to herself, grabbing her phone because she couldn't stand to be in the house any longer.

Jayden

You busy ?

Nah why wsp ?

I'm bored and ion
wanna be in the house.

Gimme 30

Aight

After going through her head to figure out what she was going to wear. She got her things out and started putting them on since she already took a shower two hours ago.

"Ou i look good as fuck. Let me take some pictures."

After taking her mirror pictures Jay texted that he was outside so she grabbed her purse and walked down the stairs. Tiana was in the kitchen causing her to roll her eyes.

She felt Tiana staring at her but she just kept her face into her phone. She didn't have time for her bullshit.

"Where you going?" Tiana asked then scrunched her face up when she didn't get an answer.

Once she got outside she walked to his car then gave him a quick lil hug.

"Take my pictures please."

"You look so pretty nana." Jayden licked over his lips looking at her.

"Thank you." She blushed and continued posing.

After she took a few pictures she posted the ones she liked and they headed to their destination.

uenvy.j