𝐓𝐄𝐍

LONLEY CHILDNBA YOUNGBOY"I'm just a lonely child

LONLEY CHILD
NBA YOUNGBOY
"I'm just a lonely child.
Who wants someone to help him out."

"I really don't wanna go over there." Janiyah mumbled speaking out loud to herself. She had ran out of the clothes she had at Brandon's house so now she had to go home and face Tiana.

Brandon had offered to go with her but she declined wanting to do this alone. Especially because she knew she would cry and didn't want him to see that, even tho he has seen her cry many many times.

Janiyah was getting dressed in her last pair of shorts she had over there and one of Brando's wife beaters that she stretched out.

After applying her shea butter she grabbed her phone and threw her bonnet on leaving the bathroom.

Walking out not seeing Brandon she figured he was in the living room playing the game.

Sliding into her black crocs she walked out of his room and headed towards the living room where she saw him doing exactly what she thought, he was playing the game but looked like he was in deep thought.

"What you thinkin bout' ?" She sat next to him laying her head on his shoulder.

"Nun. You sure youn' want me ta come with you?" He asked taking a quick glance at her then putting his focus back onto the game.

"Yea I'm sure. This something I needa do alone. I'll call you if anything pops off tho." She quickly kissed his lips then sat up to leave.

"The fuck was that la ass kiss?" He paused the game then got up following after her.

"You're always so extra." She laughed putting her arms around his neck once he placed his hands on her ass.

"Give me a real kiss." He placed his hand on her neck firmly but not tight to where he was chocking her.

She pulled back smiling once the kiss got too heated. "You so fuckin nasty." She laughed. Hugging him one more time before leaving out the door.

He stood there watching her drive off and didn't close the door until her car was out of his sight.
______

"Watch it be some bull shit man." Janiyah rolled her eyes getting out of her car and closing the door then opened her trunk.

Getting her house key out of her pocket she walked in not seeing or hearing Tiana which was a good thing.

She walked directly up to her room grabbing her tote bags and filling them with everything that she could. She'd be back for the rest either later on that night or the next day.