𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

JUST BE A MAN ABOUT ITTONI BRAXTON"Why you gotta lie to me?Just be a man about it"

TONI BRAXTON
"Why you gotta lie to me?
Just be a man about it"

Janiyah turned off her engine and wiped her tears that had been flowing for the last twenty minutes.

"This some pussy shit man." She lowly chuckled grabbing her phone and getting out of her car.

After doing two soft knocks at his door she heard the locks clicked and the door opened. She waisted no time pulling him into a hug.

"Please kiss me right now." She whispered wanting to feel loved at the moment even if it was from the person she knew she shouldn't be with.

He picked her up as soon as she allowed him to and she wrapped her arms around his neck, being carried back to his room.

"I hate you s-so much, fuck," She frowned, feeling herself become wet as he trailed soft kisses down her neck.

"I know baby." He put his lips back on hers as her back came in contact with the bed, and he reached down to pull her jeans and panties off, following up next with his shirt that she wore.

Her mouth fell open as his wet kisses met her slit that glistened with her lubricant, wet for the man who knew her body the best.

Brandon's large hands gripped her waist, holding her steady as he took her clit in his mouth, flicking his tongue right underneath it.

"Fuck," She breathed out, moaning as he shared a deep and sensual kiss with her opening, his face beginning to drip with her wetness.

She attempted to close her trembling legs, another soft moan leaving her lips once he popped her thigh to keep them spread open.

"I'm cumming." She whined, lifting her back from the bed as she released the knot in her stomach, feeling her opening convulse as she came in his mouth.

Brandon groaned against her, burying his face deeper in her slit so that her cum filled his mouth-his favorite taste.

She pulled him up by his head, sliding her tongue in his mouth so that she could taste herself, both of them moaning against each other's lips.

Janiyah gasped, her eyes fluttering open after feeling him began to insert himself inside of her, and he moaned at the feeling.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry baby." He pushed deeper, and tears brimmed in her eyes as she tried to get used to his length. No matter how many times they fucked she always had to get adjusted to his size.