𝐒𝐈𝐗

LOVE ON THE BRAINRIHANNA"Must be love on the brainThat's got me feeling this way (feeling this way)It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so goodAnd I can't get enough"

LOVE ON THE BRAIN
RIHANNA
"Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way (feeling this way)
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough"

"You lucky I even came out here." Janiyah rolled her eyes at Jayden.

"You acting like I did something to you." He looked over at her licking his lips.

"Ok." She mumbled regretting even coming out the house.

"You look so pretty Niyah." He softly grabbed her face so that she would look at him.

"Nigga let's not act like you wasn't getting sucked up last week." She chuckled.

"We ain't together remember?" He smirked using her words against her.

"You right you right. Was just making sure you ain't forget."

"Mhm yea." He laughed.

"Anyways what you wanted ?" She questioned.

"Shit you." He smirked grabbing the bag of weed and a pack of blue dream fusion dutches from his back seat.

"Wasn't thinking bout that when you was getting yo dick wet."

"You was literally twerking on niggas in front of me." He mugged her while grinding up the weed.

"Aye aye aye now that's different. I thought it was you."

"How you thought that was me when the same nigga was at yo crib ? Gone with the bullshit."

"Anyways it don't matter nigga." She laughed.

"Yea whatever niyah." He mumbled then started licking the Dutch closed.

He could feel her staring at him. "Stop staring at me."

"Wasnt nobody staring at yo ugly ass." She laughed before getting on her phone and scrolling through her instagram feed.

"Shit he can lick me like he licking that blunt." She mumbled thinking he didn't hear her.

"Gone head sit in the back." He smirked.

"You foreal or you for fa-"

She started but he cut her sentence short by kissing her lips.

He slightly tilted his head and kissed slowly while she stayed still but soon kissed back making his hands slowly trace up and down her top.

He pulled away from the kiss and pecked her lips twice before he sucked on the bottom one.

Trailing the kisses from her lips, to chin, jawline then neck- he began to suck on it being sure to leave a mark.

"fuck" Janiyah whispered biting her lip to stop her from letting out a moan.

Pulling her top off her pretty plump tittys sat up and her nipples were visibly hard.

He pecked her neck and rubbed her nipple with his thumb before he placed his finger in his mouth and slowly sucked on it.

He then placed it towards her mouth making her stick her tongue out causing him to place it against her tongue while she sucked it causing him to groan as he felt his dick grow in his joggers.

Slowly pulling his fingers from her mouth he rubbed them against her nipples and sucked on them making her let out a moan. He swirled his tongue around her left nipple and sucked on it before he kissed it and did the same to her right nipple.

"Jayden" she lowly moaned making him slowly grunt before he pulled her leggings off of her along with her panties.

He kissed her clit and began to suck on one of her lips.

"Mhm" he mumbled against her pussy before he stuck a finger inside of it and swirled his tongue around her clit.

"Fuck" JaNiyah moaned against him as he continuously inserted his two fingers in and out of her while he flicked his tongue.

"Mhm, just like that baby" she lowly spoke while she placed her hands on his hair.

He felt her legs shake a bit meaning her climax was coming causing him to smirk.

He sucked on her wet folds before he moved his fingers in a 'come here' motion.

"Jayden I'm finna cum" Niyah softly spoke lowly whining making Jayden take his fingers out and spread her lips apart before he licked in that area.

"F-uck" she moaned out releasing making him swipe his finger up and place it to his mouth before he sucked on his fingers enjoying the taste.

"You look so sexy right now" he whispered before she sucked on his tongue.

"Mhm you a freak." He chuckled pulling back from this kiss.

"Nah that's all you." She laughed before licking her juices from his lips and chin.

"Freak ahh." He chuckled rubbing her waist,

"Cmon let's go inside and watch a movie or something." She moved over to open the door then got out of his car.

After he got out they walked in and saw Tiana sitting on the couch. Tiana looked over at them two, mostly at Janiyah and just rolled her eyes.

Niyah ignored it and continued walking up to her room with Jayden close behind.

"Wassup with y'all?" He asked before plopping down onto her bed.

"Nothing just some little stuff." She mumbled getting her stuff ready so she could take a shower.

Truth is things had gotten weird after Tiana gave Janiyah head. And JaNiyah was confused on what she wanted to do. She had Brando, Tee, and Jayden. And she wanted all of them. So how would she choose?

I got writers block like a mf.