𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

IM NOT THE ONLY ONESAM SMITH"I have loved you for many yearsMaybe I am just not enough"

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE
SAM SMITH
"I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough"

"Okay cause I'm finna show out." Janiyah mumbled watching Brando's story. He was posted up with a new haircut and was showing off his chains. She noticed he took the Janiyah one off. And that hurted because even when they were broken up everytime she saw his page he would have it on.

"What done happened now ?" Tiana asked looking up from her phone.

"Man ion even wanna talk about it." Janiyah mumbled feeling herself about to cry. She didn't actually understand what she did. And it was bothering her.

"Bitch Cmon we finna t up right quick. Fuck these niggas !" Tiana yelled turning on northside by sexyy red then setting her phone up so they could go live.

"GHETTO ASS !" Janiyah yelled along with the song, bending over twerking.

@yoniggaluvithea AWWW YALL CLOWIN TN
@zay1n1 gtfo live wtf.

Janiyah laughed at the comments then picked the phone up since Tee's favorite part was coming up and she knew she was finna clown.

"Fuck it up bestie !" Janiyah yelled then sat the phone done and started throwing ass

"Ou shit I'm tired." Tee stood up straight laughing when the song ended.

"Aight bye y'all we gone." Janiyah threw up the duces then ended the live.

They were both a little cross faded so they were just talking about anything.

"You tryna try something?" Tee smirked looking at Janiyah.

"Mhm Wassup?"

"Let me eat yo pussy." Tee bluntly blurted out. Tee didn't label herself as gay, she just likes to have a good time that's all.

"Girl gone always playin." Janiyah waved her off thinking she was joking.

"I'm not playin. Hop up on the counter." Janiyah just stood there in shock.

"Like you deadass Tee?"

"Shut the fuck up and sit on the counter Niyah" she said sternly making Janiyah do as told before Tee pulled her shorts down and dropped them on the ground.

Tee smirked at all her thoughts before she spreaded Janiyah's legs apart.

Her wet folds were glistening, phat ma was indeed phat. She saw why Brando couldn't leave her alone. Which would be a problem in the end.

"Yo pussy so pretty" Tee complimented before she looked up and into Janiyah's eyes causing Niyah to look away from her before Tee chuckled.

"I want you to look at me okay" Tee spoke softly before she swiftly moved her hand towards Janiyah's chin and made her face towards her.

"Now kiss me" Tee whispered moving her face closer to Janiyah's before janiyah swallowed a lump in a throat before pushing the back of Tee's head making their lips touch.

They began to kiss making Tee place her hand around Niyah's neck before Tee tilted her head the opposite way and kissed her.

"Mm" Niyah moaned arching her back more causing Tee to rub her clit with her fingers making Niyah grind up against them.

"I want them inside of me Tee, please" Niyah said slightly whining making Tee unlatch her bra strap and drop it on the ground.

Tee pulled away from the kiss before she licked her lips.

Then she swirled her tongue around Niyah's titties before she began to suck on them.

She slipped both her index and middle finger inside of Janiyah before she rocked them back and forth inside of her causing her to throw her head back.

She moved over to the left tittie and began to show as much attention as she did with the right.

"F-fuck" JaNiyah lowly moaned making Tiana pull her fingers out and fastly insert them in before she repeated the process making Janiyah rock her lower body back in forth.

"I'm finna cum Tee, fuck" she loudly moaned before Tiana pulled her fingers out of her and slowly licked them before she shoved them inside of her mouth making her shut up and suck them.

"Mhm, good girl" Tiana said watching Janiyah suck them deepthroating them at the same time.

She kept feeling the tip of her two fingers hit the back of Niyah's throat.

There were tears forming in Niyah's eyes but they didn't fall out.

"That's enough Mami" Tee moaned pulling her wet fingers out of her mouth before she kissed her.

Janiyah pulled away and bended over before Tee licked her folds as her two wet fingers traveled from JaNiyah's neck down to her stomach.

Tiana swirled her tongue around her clit before she began to suck on it making JaNiyah grind against her mouth.

Tiana stuck her tongue inside of Janiyah before she slowly pulled away and repeated the process.

and the mess begins 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚