𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

HEATHERCONAN GRAY"Why would you ever kiss me?I'm not even half as pretty

HEATHER
CONAN GRAY
"Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty."

"Best he still not talking to me." Janiyah whined. Jayden had blocked her on everything and she was missing him a little bit even tho she only knew him for a few days.

"I mean he gotta good reason to. You did pull some messed up shit." Tee held her hands up in defense.

"Ok yea me twerking on brando and shit was wrong but it was even intentional. And I barley even know Jayden."

Tiana stopped rolling up and looked at janiyah "so why you trippin on him so hard ?"

"That's the thing. I don't kno ! And I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is so special about him ? Like you know me. I ain't neva been sprung on no nigga except fa brando ass."

"I mean just apologize and try to move on from it." Tee suggested.

"He blocked me can't contact him." She rolled her eyes tired of the conversation.

"Shit let's go pop up at they house. Zay ain't talked ta me all day either." Tiana scrunched her face up when she realized they hadn't talked all day.

"Aight bet let's roll."
______

"Who's cars are those ?" Janiyah asked Tee as they pulled up to Jayden's and Zayden's house.

"Shit I don't know but we bout to find out." Mumbled getting out the car.

You could hear the loud music from inside the house so Tee didn't even try to knock and just opened the door. It was unlocked as usual, so they walked in.

They didn't see nobody downstairs but they did smell a cheap, stank perfume smell mixed with a hint of weed.

"Aw hell nah." Tiana dropped her purse and jacket and ran up the stairs, Janiyah right behind her.

"So this what we doing Zay ? Huh !" Tiana yelled when she saw Zay with a bitch in his bed cuddled up.

"Handle yo shit I'm finna go see Wassup with Jay." Janiyah spoke before leaving the room.

"Aight go do yo shit best I'm finna beat this nigga ass and the bitch cause I believe this the same bitch that I had ta check on instagram a few weeks ago." She spoke before running up hitting Zay and the girl. Because she felt as if you knew about what ever they had going on it was disrespectful regardless if Zay was onnet with her.

Janiyah walked down the hall to the other door she saw assuming it was Jayden's room she opened the door but was shocked when she saw him getting head by Liyah.

"Damn this shit crazy." She mumbled and slowly closed the door back. Not wanting him to know that she saw him.

After walking back to Zay's room and seeing the girl on the floor bleeding and Zay in a ball covering his face she grabbed Tiana and softly pulled her down the steps and out side.