𝐓𝐖𝐎

SESSION 32SUMMER WALKER"And you say you know what love isBut I swear you've never seen it in your life, ooh,"

SESSION 32
SUMMER WALKER
"And you say you know what love is
But I swear you've never seen it in your life, ooh,"

"So what you doing today?" Jayden asked Janiyah over the phone. They had been on the phone since last night and neither one of them had hung up yet.

"Me and Tee probably gone go to this la party that Wiz having tonight."

The whole saint Louis would say "If you ain't never been to a Wiz party then is you even living for real?"Wiz always had these crazy ass party's like once a month. The whole city would be come out it usually ended with gunshots and everybody running.

"Aw yea Zay was 'talm bout going." He nodded putting his attention on the show he was watching on tv.

"Y'all should come." Janiyah said kind of away from the phone since she was in her closest trying to find an outfit.

"You know what you wearing ?" He asked after sitting his phone up and getting on the game to play grand theft auto.

"Nah I'm looking in my closet right now. I'm thinking about wearing either this cute blue two piece shirt set or this other outfit." She spoke from her closet.

"Aight lemme see em." He paused the game and focused his attention on the phone.

"Okay so this is the blue set. I'd probably just wear this with my tan yezzy slides something simple. Or I could do this outfit with my lime green Balenciaga track shoes. Which one you think is better ?" She asked and explained after she sat her phone up against her lamp on her nightstand.

"They both hard, um shit go with the green outfit." He nodded after making his decision.

"Alright, wait hold up Tee calling me." She mumbled grabbing her phone from the nightstand.

"Aight call me back."

"K" she responded before answering the call for her best friend.

"Bitch you picked yo fit out already ? I don't know what imma wear." Tee huffed looking through her closet to see what she was gonna wear.

"Yea I just got done picking mine out."

"Ouu lemme see what you wearing."

"Okay okay cute shit cute shit." She laughed after Niyah showed her, her outfit she would be wearing.

"I think imma wear this." Tee held up a pair of camo shorts, a pink cami top, her pink Air Force ones, and her pink Prada handbag.

"Mannnn we finna look good as fuck." Janiyah dragged out.

"On my momma we is man- Hold on Zay calling me."

"Alright." Janiyah replied then called Jayden back.