Intro

Yoongi was a quiet person, always had been. He kept to himself, didn't make any waves, slid under the radar. All the way up until he was old enough to start his own business.

He struggled a lot in the beginning and over time his company grew and grew, they branched out even, he had buildings in the US, South Korea, Germany, other places in Europe. He was a multi billionaire.

There was only one person who believed in his goals and dreams, his fiancé Wonho.

He met Wonho in his second year of college. Yoongi didn't talk much, or really acknowledge the others' existence. But somewhere along the way, Wonho had wiggled himself into the young man's heart. They became best friends, inseparable, Wonho had seen Yoongi at his worst and helped him pick up the pieces, they became boyfriends.

They moved in together, built a home, had puppies to love and care for.

It was only natural for Yoongi to want to propose to the love of his life. Wonho of course said yes.

They planned their wedding for an entire year. Yoongi, despite being so busy, always made time for his love, and made sure he was available to help with the wedding arrangements. He truly loved him with his entire heart and did anything Wonho asked of him.

But it wouldn't be one of my stories if that's where it ends right? C'mon ANGST my dude.