Tragic

I woke up in the morning feeling groggy with a headache and sore throat from screaming. Taehyung was gone but his side of the bed was warm, I walked out and to the bathroom, once I was done I carefully stepped into the living room and realized he must have cleaned up all of the broken glass I shattered the night before. I felt guilty and steppes into the kitchen where he was sitting at the table, staring out the window as he sipped his tea that was still steaming hot

"I'm sorry" my voice was hoarse as I spoke he turned to me and smiled

"Good morning sunshine" he chuckled, I half smiled and shook my head as I took a seat at the table across from him

"I'm so sorry Taehyung"

"Stop apologizing" he waved me off "you needed a good cry, and to vent out your anger. I also think you should call me Tae, it's less formal especially since we're married"

"Noted" I nodded

"Coffee? Tea?"

"Coffee please"

"On it" he stood up and I realized he was still in yesterday's clothes "I'm not a big fan myself, but Minnie runs on coffee so I'm sorry if his flavors aren't your favorite"

"It's caffeine. Anything will do with some cream and sugar"

"Noted" he smiled at me over his shoulder as he grabbed a coffee filter and a can of coffee from the cabinet "how are you feeling?"

"Emotionally? Better. Physically? Like I was hit by a truck"

"I'll give you some aspirin with your coffee then" he nodded to himself as he started brewing the coffee for me

"Thank you. Especially for yesterday"

"Don't mention it" he waved me off again

Four days before the wedding…

"I think until the wedding we should stay separated" I suggested to Wonho over dinner

"Usually it's just one night baby, and I didn't realize you wanted to be traditional" he giggled before he sipped his glass of wine. We were in an upscale restaurant, one of his favorites. At least..when he was with me it was. Who knows where he took his other lovers.

I cleared my throat and smiled "well, there's nothing wrong with tradition. And I have a lot of work to do in the office so I probably won't be home much anyway. I need to make sure everything's in order since we're taking a month-long honeymoon. I don't want any distractions while we're away"

"Okay my love, I can stay with my parents? My mom wants to help me prepare the day of anyway"

"Perfect" I smiled and sipped my wine. In all honesty, I needed him out of the house so that the movers could pack up all of my shit and get it to the new house. Taehyung had moved in in the morning and had already gotten himself situated there. His dog would be going to the same kennel I had scheduled for my dogs. A new one where Wonho wouldn't know where they were so I could take them home with me.

Taehyung would take a few days to unpack my stuff and help put everything away since the movers had already assembled our furniture and he'd picked his room across from mine to stay in. I still couldn't believe we were actually married and going to go through with this plan. But sitting across from Wonho knowing he would probably stay with one of his lovers while I stayed in our house by myself made me feel so unbelievably relieved that I almost couldn't fathom it.

I watched him eat his steak and lobster, and sip his wine as he laughed and talked and I tried to remember everything from our beginning to now. How we got to where we are.