A week

Seven days before the wedding…

"Fuck" I groaned as I blinked my eyes, trying to wake up but the sun was so bright it was burning my retinas right out if my head

"Ssshhh" Taehyung mumbled from beside me, making me jump as everything came back to me from the day before

"Shit" I hissed as my head started pounding

"It hurts" he whined, he went to roll over and fell right off the couch and onto the floor. We apparently fell asleep in my office sitting on the couch together. There were two empty Whiskey bottles and two cups sitting on the coffee table with half eaten take out "fuck"

"Oh fuck, what did we do"

"Got married and wasted..not in that order" he groaned as he sat up and rubbed his eyes "shit that hurts"

"Oh fuck. Shit. I can't- we can't actually be married!"

"Stop yelling" he hissed with a slap to my leg "we are now, and we need to stick to the plan. Fuck, my apartment! Shit. I really went balls to the wall last night"

"We both did" I buried my face in my hands and groaned "how long do we have to keep this up?"

"I think we agreed on a year?" He closed his eyes and scratched his head

"So..we're really doing this?"

"Looks like" he shrugged "come on let's get some breakfast"

I hadn't missed a day of work since I started my business. For it to be eleven in the morning and for me to be out of the office and on a breakfast…date? Was weird. I felt uncomfortable and awkward as we sat across from each other. Not to mention we were both in yesterday's clothes and reeked of Whiskey.

"So..what do you do besides run a business?" He asked as he bit into his eggs

"Everything Wonho wants to do.."

"What do you do for you then?"

"Play piano" I shrugged "or guitar, sometimes the drums or violin but I'm not very good at those, you?" I asked as I sipped my coffee before biting into my toast

"I'm an art teacher and on the side I have my own clothing line that I sell online. My shop is getting bigger" he smiled

"That's good" I nodded

"Look, I'm really sorry Yoongi"

"I know" I nodded again "but you don't have to be"

"Baby, I'm home!" The dogs came running towards me and I gave them lovins before Wonho came in and smiled wide

"Baby!" He ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I allowed myself to sink into his embrace and smell his cologne, I'll miss the way he smells "I missed you last night!!"

"I missed you too" I had to keep my emotions in check and I couldn't look him in the eye "I'm gonna go shower and then I'll cook dinner?"

"Sounds good my love" he kissed my lips and turned around, I walked away and went to our bedroom, as I was gathering my clothes my phone rang and I answered it for the realtor. She had some houses picked out so she sent them to me and I sent them to Taehyung

Taehyung: the third one if I have a say?

Me: that's why I sent them to you. I'll tell her and she'll pay for it tomorrow, I'll go down and sign the paperwork. We can move your stuff in tomorrow too.

Taehyung: That's a lot of packing!

Me: I have movers?

Taehyung: oh, okay, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow?

Me: yeah..tomorrow. also, we need supplies? Furniture, pots, pans, etc. Make a list on Amazon for everything and send it to me. I'll buy it all and have it delivered and set up

Taehyung: that's a lot of money, are you sure you want to do that?

Me: do you not know who I am?

Taehyung: aside from the fact that I was dating your fiancé, you own a business, and you're my husband? No.

Me: oh.. okay.. well anyway, yes I'm sure.

Taehyung: I just Googled you..does this mean I can get an extra large leather couch for the living room?

Me: whatever you want. Pick out our rings too. The media will be all over us after the wedding so we need rings.

Taehyung: good rings or cheap rings?

Me: the best rings. Simplistic for mine please

Taehyung: you got it hubby

I sighed as I put my phone down and finally got into the shower, the hot water helped relax me but it did nothing for the tears rolling down my face. My whole life felt ruined.

How after so many years together could he do this to me? And then look me in the eye after and tell me he loves me? He wants to marry me? Adopt children and have our fairytale wedding..my heart was breaking and my chest felt tight. I released a sob and covered my mouth as I tried to muffle the sound and catch my breath.

The love of my life was nothing more than a lie.

Oh my god and my babies. I need to take my babies with me. They'll be in a luxury kennel while I'm on my honeymoon, I'll pick them up and bring them to their new home when I get back.

I got washed up and out of the shower, once I was dressed I texted Taehyung again

Me: do you like dogs?

Taehyung: love them 🥰

Me: I have 3

Taehyung: I have 1, think they'll get along?

Me: 🤞🏻 my babies are amazing.

Taehyung: mine too!!!

That night Wonho kissed me, he kissed me with all of the love and passion he always has. But I couldn't kiss him back the same. I gave him my body, just rolled onto my stomach and let him do what he wanted to do while I tried not to cry. It hurt so bad I didn't know how I was going to survive .

I had to keep pretending as if everything was fine.