Count down begins

Ten days before the wedding…

Knock knock

"Come in" I mumbled and peeled my dry eyes away from my computer screen

"Sir, there's someone here to see you"

I sighed and clicked my tongue "I don't have any appointments today, and I'm sorry Joon but I'm too busy right now"

"I understand Yoongs, but it seems important and he isn't here from another company. He says it's personal"

"Isn't it always? Tell him to come tomorrow, I'll see him then"

"Got it" Namjoon nodded and walked away, I went back to my work and sighed as I rolled my shoulders and cracked my neck. I couldn't wait to get home to my loves.

"Baby, I'm home!" I announced as I walked in, our dogs came running to me and I chuckled as I bent down to pet the three of them

"Hey my love!" He smiled as he rushed to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close "how was work?"

"Tiring" I sighed and closed my eyes as he kissed my lips and my jaw "how was your day?"

"Boring" he pouted against my skin

"I'm sorry baby" I ran my hands up and down his back "want me to cook?"

"Oh! I already started, come" he pulled my hand and I followed him to the kitchen, he had music playing and I could smell the amazing tteokbokki he'd started

"Damn it smells so good" I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, I kissed the back of his neck and smiled as I nuzzled my nose there inhaling the scent of the love of my life "ten days my love"

"I can't wait!!"

Nine days before the wedding…

Knock knock

"Come in" I sighed and closed my eyes

"Hey, that guy from yesterday is here again, you said to tell him to come in today?"

"Fuck" I hissed and shook my head "I can't Joon, I have a major ap-"

"I know, look, I'll schedule him in at an actual time okay?"

"Yes, thank-you. Tomorrow for sure"

Later that day when I exited the building a tall man came around the corner "Mister Min wait!" I jumped and started walking faster, my bodyguard shoved him aside and told him to back up "Yoongi please! Listen to me!" He yelled as my bodyguard shoved him down the ground "Yoo-" I got in my car and slammed the door shut, started the engine and drove off with my heart racing in my chest.

It's not totally uncommon for me to have enemies, or admirers. People try to track me down for millions of different reasons, hence why I have bodyguards and security.

Walking into my home that night felt like heaven.

"Baby. I'm home!" The dogs came running and Wonho was curled up on the couch reading

"Hi my love" he smiled wide, I walked towards him a placed a kiss on his lips

"How was your day?"

"Boring" he pouted "but I did go out and get more painting supplies and clothes!"

"You'll have to show me" I smiled wide and kissed his lips again

"Oh I will, but I've got something else I'd like to show you right now" he smirked as he tugged on my tie, bringing my lips to his again

"Nine days my love" I mumbled against his skin as I kissed down his neck

"I can't wait" he hissed as he tugged on my hair

........oh it's coming 😘