the drunk man, the drunken plan

Eight days before the wedding…

Knock knock

"Come in"

"Sir? Your appointment is here..the man that's been trying to see you?"

"Oh, alright, send him in" I sat up straight and pushed my glasses up on the top of my head, I looked towards the door just as a tall man walked in. He looked familiar but I couldn't place him. He was tan, fluffy black hair, loose black slacks with a cream colored silk flowy shirt tucked in, sandals, and a floral cardigan that flowed behind him as he walked. He was gorgeous.

"Min Yoongi" he announced as he stared at me

"Yes? You are?"

"Kim Taehyung" he plopped down in the chair in front of my desk, I waved off Namjoon and focused on the man in front of me. Though nothing could've prepared me for what he was about to say "seems as if our boyfriend is cheating on us"

"Excuse the fuck out of me what?"

"Wonho. He's cheating on us"

"On us?"

"Yeah? He's got some new boy toy and I was wondering what we were gonna do about it"

"We? New boy toy?"

"Yes" He looked down at his fingernails and began cleaning them with his other nail looking completely unbothered, meanwhile I felt like I couldn't breathe

"Explain, or get out" no one, I mean NO ONE knew about my relationship aside from close friends and family. For him to utter Wonho's name I knew he was either telling the truth or he'd been paid by some sneaky slimy fucking snake for money.

He rolled his eyes "well as you know, Wonho and I have been dating for the last year, and I recent-"

"You what?" My eyes started to water "a-a year?"

"Oh my god" he sat up straight and his eyes widened "did you..did you not know? He told me you knew! That you guys had an open relationship and he was allowed to have other partners!"

"No! Our wedding is eight days away! We most definitely were not open, and he definitely couldn't have other fucking men!"

"Wedding!! He's getting married!!!"

"Oh my god"

"He told me you two never brought your partners home to meet the other..that it would complicate your agreement..that you two were boyfriends and you had another boyfriend too..he told me..he loves me. He was debating on whether or not he should tell you how serious we were becoming..Yoongi please, if I had any idea he was lying I would have never slept with him or agreed to be with him!" His eyes were watering too "I feel so guilty and so betrayed. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

"You said there's another?" I whispered as I wiped my eyes

"Yes..he..he left his phone last night before he went home, his phone rang and I answered it. I scared the guy off and told him that Wonho already has two boyfriends and to back the fuck off. I wanted to see you so we could..I don't know..find revenge? Get some closure?"

"Do you-" I gulped and tried to steady myself, I felt dizzy and sick "do you have proof?"

"I do" He nodded and wiped away his tears "I'm not- I don't know how much of it you want to see"

"All of it. Show me all of it"

We spent two hours going through his phone. It was too much for me to stomach. Photos, videos, text messages. They'd gone out together so many times, every time Wonho said he was with his friends he was taking Taehyung out on extravagant vacations on my dime. Treating him to fancy dinners, paying his rent, bought him a car, anything he desired..Wonho gave it to him.

Just as I had done for him.

"I can't see him..what am I supposed to do?"

"Revenge" he shrugged "but for tonight..I don't recommend you go home"

"Does he know that you know?"

"No" he shook his head

"Good. Let's keep it this way" I pulled out my phone and called him

"Hey my baby love!"

"Hey baby, I'm gonna be really late tonight. I might just crash here"

"No problem. Make sure you eat! I'll have Joonie order from our spot okay?"

"Okay"

"I love you!!! Eight days my love!"

"Eight days" I nodded and hung up the phone before I let a sob rip through my throat as I lost all control of my emotions. In the midst of my crying Taehyung's phone went off, he looked up at me and I nodded. He answered and put it on speaker

"Hello?"

"Hey Tae bae!! My other boyfriend is busy tonight so he said I should call you and see if you want to have a sleepover"

"I can't tonight" Tae gulped and wiped a tear from his face "you know how Minnie gets if I miss a movie night" he squeezed his eyes closed and shook his head, he looked so guilty and conflicted.

"Aw, alright. I love you! See you tomorrow for lunch"

"Tomorrow" he ended the call and tossed his phone across the room as his tears fell down his face "I feel so fucking guilty! I feel so so fucking bad for you that he did this to you, and selfishly I'm pissed because of what he did to me. I love him, he made me love him but he's getting married in eight fucking days, to his fiancé! I had no idea he had a fiancé and that fucking fiancé had no idea he had another boyfriend!!! I'm sorry Yoongi" he sobbed "I'm so sorry"

"You have nothing to be sorry for, you didn't know" I shook my head and wiped away my tears "what do we do now?"

"I don't know" he cried and shook his head "I don't know"

I canceled all of my meetings for the rest of the day, the two of us stayed in my office

"Whiskey?"

"God yes" he slouched in his chair "just bring the bottle"

I stood up and grabbed the bottle as well as two glasses from the shelf and brought them over to my desk "I have no idea what to do, I need to confront him, cancel the wedding, call my family, cancel the honeymoon.." I poured us each a glass and sighed before taking a sip, he took all of his in one go and slammed the cup down

"I need another please"

We got drunk.

Way, way, WAY too drunk.

We cried, we laughed, we made a plan. A shit plan, but to two drunken and heartbroken people..the best plan in the universe.

I called the county clerk's office and the justice of the peace. I had them halt the marriage license for Wonho and I, and told them I was instead marrying Kim Taehyung.

We stumbled our way into my car and I had the driver speed us over to the court house where we exchanged slurred vows and signed our lives together.

We decided to get married, and keep it a secret until my wedding night where we would announce to everyone including wonho that we had gotten married and then take the flight out for our honeymoon.

I called my realtor and had her start searching for a new house for myself and my new husband. He called his landlord and I paid for him to cut his lease.

We were going to live happily ever after together in our new home.

Let's see how this goes for three idiots, shall we? 😂