Panic at the shower

Six days before the wedding..

"Taehyung called to come see you, mind telling me what's going on?"

"Here, sit down"

I told Namjoon everything, he kept a neutral look on his face and nodded as I cried and poured my heart out. It took a long time for me to calm down and when I did Namjoon stood up and caught me off guard by hugging me. Once I hugged him back he took his seat and shook his head.

"I can't believe you did this. I mean, I don't blame you for being hurt and angry, but marrying Taehyung? Really? No prenup either I'm assuming?" He cocked his brow at me and I shook my head "he could divorce you and talk half of everything you own"

"There's no point in even having half if I don't have Wonho to spend it with"

"Baby, I'm home!" My puppies came running to me and I sadly smiled as I gave them all lovins

"Oh good you're home!" Wonho smiled wide as he came close and wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my lips and I smiled as I fought back the urge to push him away. We had dinner that night in our pajamas and curled up on the couch together with our babies. It felt like a normal night, but I knew that it wasn't. Not even close. I was cuddling with the man who broke my heart and never thought twice about my feelings.

My phone vibrated on the table and I glanced over seeing Taehyung's name across my notification bar, I checked to make sure Wonho wasn't paying attention and then checked my messages

Taehyung: it's getting harder to keep pretending everything is fine. He came over earlier just an FYI, he tried to have sex but I told him I didn't feel well.

Taehyung: my heart aches and I can't imagine how you're holding up but I felt like you should know.

Me: thanks.

I put my phone down and looked over at him, he was smiling as he watched the movie and I couldn't believe that he'd gone to Taehyung's today and acted like nothing happened as he kissed me and cuddled with me on the couch.

Heartless.

He was totally heartless.

When we got in bed that night he kissed me deeply and smiled "six days my love"

"Six days" I nodded

Five days before the wedding…

"Uh sir?"

"Yeah?" I looked up as Namjoon walked into my office

"Your husband is here to see you"

My heart dropped into my stomach knowing that Taehyung was my husband. It should have been Wonho. But Wonho single handedly ruined that.

"Let him in" I nodded, Taehyung walked in looking sad. His clothes were less vibrant as they were the other times we'd met and I knew it was hitting him hard. I wasn't the only one in love with Wonho and I wasn't the only one with their heart stomped on. I needed to remind myself of that instead of only thinking about my own feelings on the matter.

"Hey" he sighed as he slouched in the chair across from my desk

"What do you need?"

"Honestly? I don't know. He hit me up, I told him I was busy. I started to cry and decided to go for a walk but I ended up in your office. Makes sense I guess since we're married now and both dealing with the same heart break" he shrugged

I nodded and looked back at my computer "well, what should we do?"

"Want to go somewhere?"

"Where? I have work that needs to get done"