4| Claimed

3 weeks since she arrived and she was just learning about a troublesome boy- although everyone at Camp Half-Blood was troublesome- who was on a quest. Apparently, he was trying to prevent a war from happening between the gods.

   She could've cared more, but all she felt like saying to that was "good luck to him" when the Stoll brothers told her about it.

   It was 5 weeks when Annabeth, daughter of Athena, and Grover, the satyr, came back and told everyone what happened. Adrienne listened, but she didn't care. She slept just like she had any other night when those two cambe back. The next day she didn't want to clap when Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, came back. She did, but she didn't want to. Atleast everyone else seemed happy.

   She didn't sleep normally that night.

   In her dreams- or maybe it was a nightmare- she saw a man with an angry face. He paraded soldiers around with barked orders. At first, he shouted in Ancient Greek. Then in French. He finished in Old English. Weird.

   A sweet voice- melodic like Silena's but a bit more deep and had an accent she couldn't discern- overshadowed the mans.

   "That is Ares, my daughter," the owner of the voice said. Adrienne nodded, but looked around. She couldn't see anyone besides soldiers and Ares.

   "He doesn't look a smidge like your father," the voice commented.

   No, Ares didn't. Her father was always either smiling or frowning. He had been tired of her actions, even more than she was, but loved her regardless.

   "I don't regret loving him and I don't regret you." The voice finally had a face. A blonde lady- a goddess- who looked like a 1920s actress appeared next to Adrienne.

   "But I wish I could have raised you," she said. She looked wistfully at Adrienne.

   It was then where Adrienne realized that this woman was her mom- no, her mother. Mom was too close of a term.

   It wasn't long until a surprising amount of anger washed over the young girl. Her mother could have raised her, but she didn't anyway. The anger faded quickly though. She knew it was dangerous, but she missed it. She missed how it made her care.

   She decided to nod. She was used to only doing that. Though, her mother's lips turned down from it.

   "I expected you to be upset," her mother said with a frown that deepened every second.

   Adrienne traced her eyes from her mom's pratically glowing hair to her red lips and then to her perfect fashion sense before she answered. There wasn't much resemblance, atleast, any that Adrienne could find.

   "I don't how I could be upset. I haven't thought about a mom in a long time." And the dream- or nightmare- went away and she fell into a deep sleep.

~

   It was approaching 6 weeks when she was claimed. Luckily, she was only talking to Chiron and Mr. D(Dionysus, thankfully she had never met him before) about going back home from camp for school when it happened.

   A pink dove shined above her head as her camp t-shirt and jeans turned into a Greek chiton and her brown hair was curled and decorated with flowers. Dionysus rolled his eyes and Chiron immediately bowed. Adrienne didn't listen to him, too busy playing with the folds of her dress. She wasn't surprised and kind of glad her sister was Silena, but she was upset it meant her mother was Aphrodite.

   Chiron called a camper to call Silena to help Adrienne. She had never been more glad to change into the orange t-shirt and joggers. While she liked the chiton, she didn't like being the only one wearing one.