(11)

Knox Monroe's p.o.v.

- continuation of Friday night -

From that night that me and Yara FaceTimed we ended up sporadically hitting each other throughout the week and Wednesday she finally agreed to letting me link her Friday .

When I said calm I really meant that also this was a test to feel shawty out more .. she didn't give me superficial materialistic vibes like other women I've dealt with . she prove that with the whole giving my money back plus extra.

Sure 600 dollars wasn't much to a Nigga like me but it was the principal and that was a boss move in my opinion.

She was making it clear that she couldn't be bought and if a Nigga like me considered himself to be in the big leagues so did she.

So she checked out with that now I wanted to see how would she react to introducing her to my world the life before the one I created for myself now . The life when I was a lil dirty Nigga from Harlem who was forced to move to queens .

Instead of taking one of my cars I thought it would be spontaneous and out the box to ride my motorcycle to scoop yaya.

I know she gonna think "yo this Nigga is psycho " and baby girl would be exactly right.

I showered put a baby blue sweatsuit on with some crisp forces and my Dior Cologne as the scent for the night ...

( the picture is for the outfit ! But if you want imagine he's on a MOTORCYCLE ! Lol)

When I was almost done getting ready Yara big headed ass called me on FaceTime pressing the kids asking a million questions so I did what I did best and was vague and hung up .

From the interaction we've had so far and the vibes she gives off my attitude and nonchalant ways may be and issue eventually but hey I've been an asshole since birth so that's just something she would get use too with time if we continued to chill with each other.

Shortly after I put on my helmet and headed to Yara crib ..

It was a smooth ride and it wasn't too chilly out being about 70 degrees but the air you feel on the bike makes it feel cooler which is why I recommended her dressing semi warm...

When I pulled up I shot her a text saying