(33)

Knox Monroe's p.o.v

____________________________{ Location:  yacht party } ____________________________

{ Location:  yacht party }
____________________________

" baby take a picture of me " a drunk Yara cheesed

" Bett " I simply replied

After our little beach lunch date if you will I kept my word about checking out the yacht party. especially since it was Ak' and his people's shit I felt a little more comfortable but you already know I'm always prepared for shit to go left..

" is it cute ? " she asked referring to the picture

I was kinda stuck in my thoughts mesmerized by the women in front of me .. I don't know if it was the liquor or how the sun was hitting her so perfectly with her perfect smile but at this exact moment I knew I was in love with this girl ..

I was fighting it for a while and confused about these new feelings I've developed for her and some I couldn't put into words at the time but whole time a Nigga was just starting to love her.

" yea mamas you wanna see ? " I asked her snapping outta my trance

" oooou papas you did that ! My lil booty looking fattt ." She laughed

" it do, when we leave here you gonna let me bend you over ? " I asked licking my lips as I looked down to her small frame compared to mine

" you know you can do whatever you want to me Papi ." She said with her gaze never leaving mine staring at me like she was tryna stare into a Nigga soul ..

She's a fucking demon off the liquor ..

" you tryna leave ? " I asked wasting no time

" I'm with whatever ."

And that was all I needed to know, luckily the yacht was stationary at the moment so it wasn't like we was deep in the Caribbean  sea and couldn't just leave when we wanted ..

I said my peace to AK and let him know I was off this and I would check him before leaving to head back to the states ..

Me and yara was picked up by a driver considering we've both been drinking all day and your boy wasn't fucking  dumb enough to get caught up while outta state, regardless to knowing powerful niggas out here or not .