(15)

Knox Monroe's p.o.v

- continuation to the morning-

When I woke up in the morning I was in the bed by myself ...

" YARA-" I called out one time to get no answer

Subconsciously I started to get a little worried when shit like this happens cause I'm a street Nigga I've been lined by females before .. that's why pillow talking was never my thing and I usually never bring women back to my place ..

Now Yara she don't give set a Nigga up vibes but who honestly does until the shit happens?

I briefly scanned my room and nothing looked outta place ... this is exactly why I didn't let the idea of sex be on the table last night not only did she have liquor in her system she gave me the vibes she would feel embarrassed and this wasn't like her the next day which I was correct ..

I looked at my phone and did see I had a text from her though .. once I opened it we began going back and fourth a bit ..

I slightly chuckled After the conversation even though  I wasn't the happiest but I understood where she was coming from

I slightly chuckled After the conversation even though I wasn't the happiest but I understood where she was coming from.. she was always so self aware and I admire that the most .. if more females checked themselves and stood on exactly what they wanted the blurred lines wouldn't come about ..

Cause I'm a black or white type of nigga I don't do well with gray spaces ..

Her saying what she did automatically made me think of my previous dealings with karma and how these two females were completely different.. where one if she think she can slightly be catching feelings she falling back immediately where the other she damn near suffocating you because she in her feelings .

Even though I did wanna continue to spend time with yara I knew it was probably for the best we chill out because when my attention is else where, my game is off and I'm not maximizing my profits which I'm never okay with ...

I ended up brushing my teeth and running a shower so I could start my day after the damn night I had ..

Once I stepped in the warm water I closed my eyes due to how good the water pressure felt.. but when I closed my eyes a Niggas mind started to wonder back to the festivities of last night .. and that thought alone made me hard ..

What the fuck ?..

Shit the smell and taste of her had me gone.. but when she went to work that was hands down the best head I've received.. and I'm saying that because your boy has never nutted from head prior to her which was crazy to me .. cause I've gotten good head before but it's almost like a nigga had a mental block any other time .. shit not even with karmas ass and she's your ideal freak..

As I stayed deep in my thoughts I started to agree more and more with Yara and think us falling back from each other may be the best thing because she's starting to bring a softer side out of me and vulnerability isn't something that I needed never did  ..

I thought back to the things I would do that became so regular for us .. picking her up, dropping her off, making sure she ate, keeping a lil money in her pockets that she would never wanna take from me ..

All those things are things I haven't done since a Nigga was like 22 when I was back with my ex..

But I guess it was so second nature in the time span we been chilling cause shawty do the same for me .. making sure I eat home cooked meals getting me lil shit for my crib she sees on Amazon and TikTok .. it was definitely a mutual give and take but I could see it getting messy on both parties ends cause I'm clearly starting to like the girl ..

I hurried up with the shower and tried to mute these damn thoughts and get back in the field and on my business with no distractions...

I'm still gonna make sure she good but definitely from a distance .. cause I don't care who don't agree AINT shit cute or productive then being in your feelings about a motherfucker ... but another part of me was already in too deep ..

———————————————

Okay YALL better love me with the back to back update ! this is just a little filler I wanted to give y'all knox pov pertaining to the night as well and introduce the space that's about to take place with them 🙃

- what y'all think gonna happen if they not chilling ?
- you think it's a good idea ?

- I think imma bring karma back into the mix to stir the pot up 😈

- DONT ASK ABOUT AN UPDATE FOR A WHILE YALL CAUSE THIS NEXT CHAPER OR TWO GONNA TAKE A WHILEEEEE 😭

- COMMENT , VOTE , TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND!!! ..

*not edited*

- moji💓