(45)

YARA ANDERSONS P.O.V

________________________________

{ fast forward to knox birthday party }

"  Hey Nono did you pick up the cake for me yet ?" I asked noemi as I was doing all this running around for knox 28th birthday dinner party ..

I really tried to go all out for him because  my man was everything and more..  a great provider, lover and friend and he deserved his flowers.

Something that really stuck with me was he would always say shit like " niggas gonna wait to give me my flowers when I'm dead ."

So I wanted to make sure I was atleast that person that never failed to make him feel loved and appreciative we were one of the same with being considered the black sheep and fearful of trusting..

So I was going all out for my man.. a private venue, a Dj , catered food the whole nine ! And my clueless man thought we was just grabbing dinner at a steakhouse .

" yes I did I'm headed home to change then imma head to the venue." She said easing my nerves

I've been ripping and running all day trying to make sure everything was straight all the while lying to knox so he wouldn't catch on ..

" you bringing your boo ?" I asked because I initially invited her man as well because she was allowed too the fuck ?

I paid for this party ..

And not even on no messy shit but she decided against it even though she had a sit down with sincere to tell him her and teacher bae was getting serious and he would eventually be around dinero so it wasn't a shocker.

" no I don't want sincere to show his ass arron is a grown ass man who isn't in the streets I wouldn't want him in no uncomfortable situations because my toxic baby daddy in his feelings after a few drinks. " she stated

Which I understood because the whole reasoning in itself why noemi even had to have the sit down was because he called himself getting drunk and coming over unexpectedly crying in the damn rain asking my friend " So you really don't love me no more ?"

Like boy be fuckin foreal ??

Noemi ended up having him come inside and she tried to be as patient to the drunk sincere infront of her because  she honestly felt bad ..

The two shared alot of history a lot of ups a lot of downs .. but it has always been them so it was sad to see how things played out but it was life and life went on ..

Noemi never thought she'd see the day she would be 100% done with sin but she was and his hot and cold antics weren't gonna work this time around and her heart hurt for him  as she told him the honest truth ..