(24)

Yara Anderson's p.o.v

I rolled my eyes at knox message I honestly didn't want to talk to him

I rolled my eyes at knox message I honestly didn't want to talk to him .. I take full accountability for my lack of communication but him kicking me out honestly triggered me ..

It took me back to a helpless feeling that I promised myself I would never go back to let alone  give a motherfucker the power to have over me  ..

It reminded me of one of the worst times but the last time I was kicked out by my mother and Tony ..

My mom started dating Tony when I was 15 and this event occurred when I was 18 .. me and him always got into it because I wasn't scared of him like my mother was I spoke up and I talked back .. which he hated .. this specific time though I think they were arguing over something dumb like my mom not preparing his food the way he wanted and he was getting all crazy out the mouth so per usual I intervened..

And long story short I was told to " get the fuck out my house you useless whore ." And my mom just stood there crying and pleading with him and when he told her shut the fuck up and throw my shit out she did as she was told I Of corse didn't leave without a fight and ended up being physically removed ..

Dragged out to be exact ..

But I've been through a lot but that Day  something died in me, the fact my mom put me last every chance she got especially when it came to a man.. but to physically be put out of somewhere I vowed I wouldn't let happen to me that's  why after that although I lived briefly with a boyfriend at the time I made sure I forever had my own everything..

So when knox kicked me out subconsciously I went back to 18 year old Yara which is why I feel like I got emotional on top of prolonging something I knew needed to be done ..

Zaidyn was at school so I had some running around to do before getting him and heading home waiting for Knox's arrival that I was dreading even more ..

I ran to the bodega to get me lunch and some lunch And snacks for my baby too cause he be hungry after school ..

I walked into the spot and said hey to the Papi and grabbed my stuff ..

As I grabbed my stuff I saw a familiar build but wasn't quite sure if it's who I thought it was ..

" esco? " I asked causing the man to turn around