(41)

Yara Anderson's P.o.v

__________________________________

{ a few weeks later }

These past few weeks have been chaos to say the least ...

When knox told me how the meeting went I saw it all on his face.. the hurt, the anger.. it was like he went cold .. i honestly was expecting something a little less dramatic .. maybe she wanted him back type of thing a little sabotage his new relationship but to keep a child away was next level ..

Then on top of that I was made to be the one to be the mediator.. and I honestly I only agreed to it for the sake of the kid .. I know how it feels to grow up without a father and she has thus far and only god knows what's she's seen hopefully nothing but love..

but I wasn't gonna let her be traumatized more.. cause although I haven't seen that side of his I'm not stupid I know there's a part of knox that could probably be ruthless ...

So lexis and I have been communicating back and fourth via text messages and phone calls these past few weeks I wasn't pressed nor felt like there was a reasoning for us to meet in person especially when it came to the situation..

From what she told me she was trying to turn over a new leaf and right certain wrongs and in order to do that and get herself back right for her baby she needed to do it alone but know her baby would be safe in the meantime ..

so in these few weeks knox has been seeing knoelle everyday and increasing the amount of time gradually so it wasn't too overwhelming..

We was trying to approach the situation as delicately as possible plus this was a lot of first for us ..

But she was a very sweet baby girl, she smiled alot very quiet but very polite and looked like every bit of her daddy ..

The selfish part of me goes to feeling like damn my whole little fantasy of having his first baby is out the window and make me feels a little bit of a way but this was the card we was dealt and any part of him I have to accept with open arm just like he's accepted me .. plus a child was innocent and needed to be loved and protected..

Something not all of us was lucky enough to have .. myself included ..

So  it was a is what it is type of situation at this point .. so I was just going through the motions and not trying to be selfish or put any of my own feelings in the mix because it wasn't about me ..

And as of right now the communication with lexis hasn't been messy or like lowkey shots being thrown .. because that's one thing I wasn't gonna do .. be made felt like I was competing with the last bitch cause that would put and end to a lot of shit with the quickness! 

So the dynamic for right now is that knox has supervised outings with baby girl to get her comfortable and then  she will end up staying with him full time until lexis gets back on her feet as she says ..