(17)

Yara Anderson's p.o.v

It was now 10:30 pm and me and noemi was just finishing getting ready .. being that I wasn't even tryna go foreal I just did something simple just a coral bralette top and some zebra printed pants for some contrast.. i also did a calm beat and curled my hair

Noemi on the other hand was wearing a denim skirt and a black lace up top and some boots

Noemi on the other hand was wearing a denim skirt and a black lace up top and some boots .. my sis was giving what she was suppose to for her man's birthday.

 my sis was giving what she was suppose to for her man's birthday

We got to the spot around 11:10 pm and it was packed already .. I gave myself a little pep talk to vibe and actually make an effort to have a good time tonight especially after the weeks I've been having ..

Being the noemi and trying to make sure everything was right tonight for sin she was kinda all over the place ...

She rented out all the sections so basically anyone he personally knows could have space and not be packed in one small section ..

I ended up going to the bar with noemi's sister nehlani who was newly 22..

We got our shots and took them and made our ways to one of the sections that didn't have too many people in it ..

About 30 minutes later as it crept closer to 12 sincere and his Entourage arrived looking flashy as ever ..

The dj made an acounement and noemi showed him to the section that was set up for him with his cake and bottles that was on ice ..

After that the night was litt I still hadn't seen knox yet but I also was glad I didn't because the thought of talking to him made me nervous..

I was hyping lani and noemi up as they danced and acted a damn fool as they should !

I went to the bar to get another drink because I wanted a mix drink and my eyes shifted to the corner of the club where I seen no other than knox Monroe himself and the karma bitch talking ..

I don't know why maybe the liquor but them all booed but in the corner got me mad .. I know I was the one to fall back from him but I don't know anyone but her delusional ass ...