(20)

KNOX MONROES P.O.V

A Nigga was stressed to say the least .. I was tryna close in on this deal for a new business venture but there was so many hoops I had to jump through.. on top of one of the niggas at the trap thinking he's me or something..

Due to me having very little to do with distribution with drugs unless it's for wholesale or getting the supplies from my connect I'm really just the over see'er for the different trap houses and I appoint a head Nigga per trap to get the corner boys in check ...

The one Nigga kaino been feelin himself and now I'm gonna have to show niggas how I really gives it up .. cause disrespect and playing in my shit won't be tolerated... I'm the reason these niggas eat .. me So motherfuckers need to act like they know that for shit go left ..

I know I was gonna have to do that some time this week but today wasn't gonna be that day I was actually gonna check Yara ass .. I haven't seen my mamas in about 5 days which is a new record for us cause we be together every damn day ..

But with me having all this business bullshit on my plate I haven't been able to make time for her which I felt bad for cause she's been understanding even when I took my frustrations out on her ..

I decided to shoot her a text ..

I responded with a simple imma wrap up with what I'm doing and get ready to head to her

I responded with a simple imma wrap up with what I'm doing and get ready to head to her ..

I ended up texting kaino as well and letting him know either tomorrow or the following day we needed to have a meeting .. he replied with a bet .. which I just read and disregarded.

I showered and made sure I was all clean and smelling good for baby girl ..

I just threw on a graphic tee and my chains and called it a day

I just threw on a graphic tee and my chains and called it a day .. super calm but still enough if she changed her mind about going out ..

I looked at the time and it was already two hours after we spoke .. damn time just flew .. let me get my ass outta here before she think a Nigga not coming.