𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞

Athena's POV

Sleeping in the tour bus is probably one of my most favorite things. The sound of waking up to traffic...not so much. But it's better when Conan wakes up next to me. "Stop staring at me" I smiled, hiding my face in the white bedsheets and in tangles of my hair. "I wasn't staring" he smiled, pulling me closer to his body. "I wanna sleep in all day" I took a sharp breath, stretching out my body.

"Athena, babe I'm not performing today" I looked up at him in excitement. "Seriously?" He nodded, looking down at me in awe. "I'm down for sleeping in all day...but I might've planned some things for us to do" I smiled up at him, tracing the design of his shirt onto his chest with my finger. "You plan now?" He rolled his eyes and put his hand up to my hair, twisting little strands. "Yes I plan now" he smiled, proud of himself.

"Florida is a nice place" he was right, but I have a feeling he's gonna be whining about the temperature. Apparently it's been bipolar, random rushes of breeze for long times, after it's gone it's like you were placed into an oven. "What are your plans besides drinking coffee all day?" He scoffed, offended but giggled it off. "It's a surprise"

"Oh come on! Tell me" I sat up in the bed, poking his cheek. "It won't be a surprise anymore if I tell you, dummy" Conan doesn't really plan things...maybe a date at a nice restaurant every couple weeks but he always tells me beforehand, so this got me excited.

I threw my leg over his torso, leaning in close to his face and gently taking him into my hands. "Why are you so pretty? God I'm so jealous, this isn't fair" he smiled widely before going in for a kiss. "Uh uh Gray, you gotta tell me what the surprise is first"

"I'll tell you after" he grabbed my jaw lightly, placing a kiss on my lips. "Gross! You haven't brushed your teeth!" He continued to place little kisses all over my face till we were a fighting mess. "What! Are you scared of my germs?" "Yes! Go away" I pushed him off of me before I left the room, going into the main section of the bus. "Mornin love birds" Hayley smiled, Conan coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, his head tucked into my neck.

"I went to take the trash out, I'm quite literally sunburned" India chuckled, "you're being extra, when I went out it was nice" "you went out at 5am India, it was literally dark" I smiled at the conversation going on behind us, Conan still attached to my waist as I got started on breakfast. "What do you wanna eat today Cone?" "Coffee" I got started on some eggs, also warming up the coffee maker so Conan could get off my back for a bit. I'm always the one who has to remind him to eat, he quite literally forgets all the time. With the amount of coffee he drinks he "doesn't" need food for energy.

He was especially clingy today, grabbing onto me at every second, I found it really cute. The girls always tease us but it's cause we're cute together, so it's okay. "Do you ever get tired of eating eggs for breakfast everyday?" He ate the last of his scrambled eggs, taking the last sip of his coffee. "Yea...but theres not a lot of things you can cook on this bus without stinking it up" "sure there is...like banana bread!"

"I would be so down to make banana bread, but we don't have bananas, babe" he frowned, getting up from his seat and into the bathroom. Maybe I'm the clingy one, he's been gone for not even 5 minutes and I miss the warmth of his body on me. I get cold super easily, and it's worse on the bus because the girls insist on having it cold as fuck. I could get frostbite it's so cold. Conan likes it too, he says it's comforting and makes his coffee taste better somehow?

"Athena...you remember what I said this morning?" He peeled out from behind one of the bunks curtains. "Yea, are you gonna tell me!?" He scoffed. "No, I'm gonna show you...uh, I'll pack your stuff, cause I don't wanna give you any hints" he winked, leaving me confused. He's so weird.