Gentleman 3/3

So, that brings me to right now. At a fucking MARRIAGE store. Why the hell did Gwen even bring me to a marriage store. She walked me to the back of the store, where there were a bunch of bouquets and marriage gifts. "You want me to get Finn a bouquet or something?" I said, picking one off the shelf. "Yes, but get the white roses, he loves them." Gwen said, looking at the teddy bears and jewelry. "Get him a teddy too."

It was around 12 at night, so the store literally had no one but a cashier in it. It was dead silent, so you could heard our voices rumbling off the walls, throughout  the building. I got Finn a dozen white roses, with a letter hanging in between a couple flowers. I also got him a black bear, with one of those hearts attached to it saying some lovey dovey poem thing. It also had one of those "push me" labels on its foot, and when you pushed it it would say "I love you my dear," or some shit.

We bought both of the items, and they were literally each like, 30 dollars. I guess you can't blame it though, it was a marriage store after all. Things are expensive there. Anyway, we walked out of the store, and headed straight to Gwen's home. I had never been to their house before, so I was getting nervous. Oh, also because I was facing my boyfriend who I yelled at and made cry. I hadn't really gotten to actually think about what I'd done, and now that I had, I felt horrible. It was like the guilt of stabbing someone you love the most. Except I did that mentally, to Finney.

When we got there, the outside light was turned on, probably waiting for Gwen to get home. Right before we went inside Gwen stopped me, and said "what do you think your doing? Everyone knows that when your apologizing to someone you have to go through their window, duh." I looked at her, confused. I seriously couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not, but I decided to not question it. Gwen went through the door, and after she locked it, I found a rock big enough to make a noise, and threw it at Finn's window. Almost instantly the curtains opened, and instantly got thrown back shut. So he doesn't want to see me... Great. This is great. Now I have to think of something else.

I decided to go up straight to his window , and take the letter out of the flowers. They had a pretty old house, so it was broken in just the right place. Their was a little slit disconnecting the window for the seal under it. Just big enough to put a paper through. I sloped the paper out of the envelope, and slid it through the window. It disappeared from the seal, so I was assuming it fell. There was a long moment of silence, and he then finally opened the window.

I climbed in, my spine tingling from the sudden warmth of his house. "Brrr, it's cold out there." I said, trying to start a conversation. But Finn just sat silently, biting his fingernails. I sighed, and went back over to the window to pull the teddy and the flowers inside. "I uh, I got these for you, I guess..." I said, hesitantly. Finn looked up from biting his fingernails, and reached his hand out, gesturing to the teddy bear.

I moved my hand to reach his, and gave him his gift. He looked at it, and silently sat it down on his bed. He took the flowers from my hand, setting them down on the nightstand beside him, and quickly gave me a big hug. I grinned, realizing how much I missed my cozy boyfriend. "I'm sorry finn" I hummed. " I never meant to hurt your feelings, I was just... not prepared for that info." Finn hugged me harder , breaking my rib a bit.

He started muffling words, and I started to ply with his curls. "I won't do that again, I promise I'll start to be more considerate, okay?" I told him, grasping his thin shoulders. He nodded, and pulled me into a kiss. I loved feeling the embrace of his lips against mine, I loved it so much. I pulled him closer by his waist, and quickly melted into the kiss. We held together for a minute or so, and let go in a warm silence. He smiled at me , and then pinged down on his bed, taking me down with him. I hit my head on the  wall, and his started literally DYING of laughter. I started chuckling up a bit too, only because of how much HE  was laughing. A gave a quick kiss, and he cuddled up to me, flowers in his hand. "Thank you, robin" I smiled. "Anything for you hermoso."