Im here

I made it out of the basement, cold handed. The awful past left behind. But also the beautiful memories. Vance, Bruce, billy,  robin. Everyone. Was. Dead. Wow. Robins gone. The smoking memories filled my head, dropping my tears off on the side of the road that I walked upon.

"Hey, Finn!" Robin walked into the bathroom, side hugging me with a gleaming smile."
"Oh, hey Robin.."

It burnt a hole in my mind. I never even considered making him my friend. Until that phone call...I would've never even liked him. But he tried so hard. But nothing.

"I'm sorry." I gulped.

A voice spoke from behind me, whispering the words, "It's okay."

I quickly jolted my body backwards, anxious to find someone leering behind me. Instead, there was no one. "God, finney, stop with the illusions.." I shifted uncomfortably, walking the rest of the way home.

I was excited to see my gwenny.

-The day of the funeral(s)-
It was raining outside. Raining. It reminded me of the first day without robin that I had delt with.

"You're the one that killed the others." I testified, gasping in shock.
"No-no! I- I did not!" The mysterious fat man lied, scooting closer to me just as I scooted back away from him.
"You killed him. You killed Robin." I wept, earning a none other than cheerful look from the fat man. "He was a feisty one. You're much more of a delicate one, hm?"
I froze in terror. This bitch. "Who.." I mumbled, rewarded with a slight grunt from the man. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" I choked, punching the man square in the jaw. He slowly looked back down at me, licking his lips and biting his tongue. "I just want to play with you a bit, no need to get all rowdy."
-
-
Tears filled my eyes. After all of that, I still lost Robin. Robin was the happiest part of me, and now he's gone. I sobbed quietly as they lifted his casket, and planted it in the ground. I didn't even say goodbye.

After I got home I just laid in bed, my arms crossed over my chest as I sunk into my deep thoughts for the boy. I turned on "Let Her Go" and quickly plopped back down on my bed. "Oh, Robin..." I sighed, letting the tears roll down my swollen cheeks. "I love you, finney." A voice spoke, making me turn my head in confusion. "What?" .
There's no one there. I whimpered, spacing back a few steps in fear. "What..the-fuck!?"

Why had I been hearing things? Maybe it was god, trying to seek my attention? No, robin always said that god doesn't interfere, so..

Later I decided maybe I was going crazy, so I made up my mind and did some research. It was kind of hard to explain, because "why am I hearing things after my friend died from a crazy sociopath." wasn't really what I wanted ending up in my search history.

I leaned back in my chair, holding my hands together as I stretched out in a tiresome way. I yawned, tapping at my ears quickly. "Finney, lights out!" Dad pondered, knocking on my door lightly. I let out a tiny "okay." Before turning out my light and turning on my flashlight. Obviously I wasn't going to sleep, but I'm not in the mood to hear my dad yell at me, so this is my only option.

By the time 3am struck, I had found out nothing. I wept lightly, striking my head against my bed frame. "Okay, Finn. Think. What is this?" I thought to myself, blocking out the nauseating ringing in my brain. Before I could think, though, I heard his voice again. "Cemetery." It spoke. "Cemetery?" I thought for a moment. Wait..

"Shit."
————

2 months later.

I finally found a way to sneak out whilst my dad was distracted, and found myself running all the way down to the old postered wooden gate, sliding my fingers across the railing as it pricked me with splinters. I was excited. My blood was pumping, and I could feel the sweat dripping from my shoulders. I usually found it to be scary after dark, but I was too excited to think about whatever was lurking here. I wanted to know what had been calling out to me.

Once I finally found the opening, I slid myself through the bars and creeped down to the southern part of the cemetery. Right where robins grave was. My hands hurt from prying open a shard of glass from my window, so that I could open it from the outside and let myself out. Two of my fingers were gushing blood, but that wasn't my priority at the moment. I needed to see Robin. I guess I got too lost on thought, because I tripped on a visible stick sitting right in front of me and tumbled for at least 5 minutes down the hill.

When I finally stopped, it was by a crash to my head against a tombstone. "Awh, fuck!" I shouted, gripping my ear tightly, pulling it away to see blood. "Crap, okay, finney." I thought, peering around at my surroundings. "This is okay."

I glanced at the tombstone in front of me,  examine the written details I engraved on each side. It looked muddy and dirty, but still new. Multiple leaves were filling in the space where the name should be, so I easily scooted them off and squinted my eyes at the molted name. "Robin Arellano."

I stared at it blankly, giggling slightly at the butt-naked baby photo of robin that clung to the top. He would he so pissed if he knew someone hung that up for everyone to see. The thought hung in my mind for a minute, making me dryly laugh. "Oh, Robin. I miss you. I wish you were here, buddy." I spoke softly, almost silent against the breeze of the leafs.

"Why do you you need to miss me for? I'm right here." A voice scoffed from behind me, earning my full attention. "Who the hell?" I thought, frozen in terror. I silently turned around, only to be welcomed with...white. Everything turned white, and suddenly I was in my bed.

"WHA?!" Sitting up in bed in a springing action. "How-wha?" I was mainly just startling myself by now.  I tried to control my breathing, but my anxiety wasn't having me today. I pulled at my curls, concentrated on the miracle of what just happened. "H-how?! How the fuck am I here?!" I shouted, my eyes going blurry with my surroundings. Until all went silent when a lowest voice mumbled, "Finney, shut up and go back to sleep, it's 7am." I hurried gazed towards the location the voice had came from, to find a huge lump plopped on the bed right next to me under the blankets. "What the hell?" I heard the lump get up and look at me. Oh god. Did I say that out loud?

I uneasily turned to look at their face, reluctantly scooting backwards just in case. And what I saw...

"ROBIN?!" I instantly remembered something. I've never gotten kidnapped. Robin never died. I've never even been to a funeral. I'm 18 years old, not 13. This had all just been a really fucked up dream. "Finney, what are you on?" Robin snickered, pulling me into a light hug. "Come on, baby. Go back to sleep with me." Oh yea, that too. I forgot I was dating Robin fucking Arellano. I happily smiled, relieved it was all just a dream. I lie down in his arms, yawning at my lack of actual good, non-dream filled sleep. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead, before I eventually fell back asleep.