"MAMÍ!"

Hey guys, sorry i haven't posted in so long, i promise I've been trying. I started school up again and i have a bunch of finales for the first 9 weeks that are due in about 1 week from now, so I've been working on those. But i love you guys!!! Xoxo
Also thank you guys so much for 92k reads! It's crazy how far I've coming from Wattpad in 1 year. That's right, I've finally had Wattpad for a year. Thank you guys for making my year special.

Robins pov-
-
So, maybe my mom got a little too good at English. I mean, that's not a bad thing or whatever, but maybe it's best if finney doesn't come over when she's home.
-
-
"Hey, Finn" I sat in my living room,  pressing my home phone to my ear, smiling happily at the sound of finney, my crushes, voice. Of course I only let my happiness leak into my face expression, not my voice. As I sat with a smile, ear to ear on my face, I let Finn believe that I had just woken up from a nap by fake yawning, and using my sleepy voice. Supposedly people like that. It's kind as hell though in my opinion. "Oh, hi, Robin? What're you calling for?" He asked, his voice a bit distant from the phone. "Oh, well.. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to help me study for Mr. Derrick's upcoming test this Thursday?" I asked, trying my hardest not to let myself get too flustered. There was a long silence over the phone, which surged me with nervousness, but I finally heard a click of his tongue. "Sure, yea, I'll be there in 20."
"Okay, see you." I said , using the coolest voice I  could muster.

...
As I heard the click of the other phone hanging up, I fucking flung my phone across the room, of course not remembering until I had actually thrown the phone that it was attached to a wire, which spontaneously flew the phone right back at my face. Ow.

Finneys pov-
-
I lay out, spiraled on my bed until I heard the phone ring. My dad usually wouldn't let me touch the phone, but he wasn't home right now so I took the call for him. I quickly jumbled up to the phone, answering it as quickly as I could. I heard someone speaking over the phone, and I didn't quite recognize the voice, until they used a nickname that I was all too familiar with. Robin Arellano. This feisty kid who had some problems with following me and my friends everywhere. He was always nice to me, but I didn't really like him because of the way he treated everyone else. I didn't have too much of an opinion though, because really most of the time he would just follow me and just not say anything. He didn't like, follow me home or anything so I was cool with it.

He was asking me to come to his house to study. I've been there before for the same reason, yet all he ever does is really ask me questions about my personal life.  He gave off creep vibes, but I mean I won't know till it happens i guess.

The thing is, Robin is just plain old rowdy. Whenever he comes your way, you better be ready for a lot. And I guess that's pretty normal, but it's hard to deal with when my neurotic ass has anxiety. But, he was cute. That's all I'd admit, was he is such a really cute guy.

I finally said sure after I reminded myself he was waiting for a response, and told him I'd be there in 20 minutes. 

This is probably going to end up weird.

Robins pov-
-
Okay, calm down. Five minutes until he gets here, and I'm freaking out. What if he's annoyed that I have to study 24/7? I thought, biting my nails in anxiousness. I mean, it's not my fault I'm literally dumb as fuck.  That's on you, dad. I had been so focused on finney, that I honestly didn't notice my mom, who had earlier walked into the room and heard my conversation. "Oy, hijo. What did you say, my boy?" Mamí asked, sipping among her mug with a smirking look that dug into my skin. Her devious smile told me she knew, but I decided to say anyway to let the word out. "Mom. My crush is coming over and he's so cute." "Ooh, muy bien! You chose a good one, then." My mother chuckled, placing a hand on my shoulder gently. "When should he get here?" She asked, just as our front doorbell rang. I blushed frantically, practically sliding myself over to my door in a pile of nonexistent tears. I looked over to my mom, who nodded, and creaked open our front door. "Hey." OMFGJGKGIHITIFHIYIFIC HE JUST SAID HEY SHIT WHAT DO I SAY???!?!?!?!
"Wasssssup, bro." Shit. Out of all things, you had to say that? Good going, robin. Finneys nose twitched, before he looked passed me at my mom and smiled. "Hello, Mrs. Arellano, it's good to finally meet you, robin talks about you a bunch. My moms smile glowed. She just met this kid and I could tell she would trade me for him in 2 seconds. Haha, funny how you can't do that. "Oh, that's great! Robin, show him to your room while I cut you guys some fruit."  I fake smiled, pointing toward the door, in a light manner. "Lessgooo." Shit.

Time skip—-

"Hey, finney, want to go eat the fruit my mom made?" I stammered, trying my best not to have a nose bleed from the position he was sitting in. His legs were kicked up and he was laying on his stomach, holding his chin up with the both of his hands. "Oh, uhhhh yea." He started to get up, soon being interrupted by my mom, barging into my room, and almost smacking me with the door. "I heard for fruit?" She said, her broken English showing greatly. "Yes, Mrs. Arellano." Finney grinned, helping her take in the plate of freshly cut fruits. "Thank you." Finney said, smirking from ear to ear. "You're welcome, but you better sit down, my son is quite a pervert you know." Mom. Ohmyfuckinggod.
The realization shot through my throat, making me shoot my eyes towards my confident mother. "MAMÍ!" I screamed, flinging my hand over my moms mouth and glancing over to finney, who stood like a tomato in the middle of my room. He sat with his eyes glued to the floor, blushing wildly at my moms statement. "What did I say that was wrong?" My mom questioned, making me face palm. There's no way she doesn't know what she just said. "YOU JUST CALLED ME A PERV IN FRONT OF MY CRUSH." I whisper-yelled, crying internally at the whole situation. Eventually my mom left, after apologizing to both of us and cleaning up our plate, but the awkwardness still sat in the room with us. I decided to break the silence, at least. "Hey, so I know my mom said that, but I promise I wasn't looking directly at your ass." I muttered, pulling back my black hair into a low bun. He side eyed me, kind of smirking. "Directly?" He chuckled, a smile forming onto his once serious face. He was laughing?
"Oh, huh, yes I guess so." I grinned, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.  Finney started laughing, finally relaxing from his tense position and holding himself up with his two arms behind him. "You're pretty cool, man." Finney replied, happily leaning in to plant a kiss on my cheek. "Don't be so nervous, I know how confident you are." He advised. I only sat there, shocked at the fact he kissed my cheek. In the heat of the moment, I hadn't realized he'd packed his stuff and started to head out. He took one more glance back, before waving and walking down my staircase.  As soon as I didn't hear footsteps, I screamed into my pillow, kicking up my feet in an aggressive pattern. "BYE, PRETTY BOY." I heard finney faintly yell, before close my front door. My face flustered with heat, and all I could do was stare at my pillow. I clenched my teeth, before screaming ear rappingly to myself, "OH MY GOD HE CALLED ME PRETTY BOY." I shouted, laughing evilly as my mom smiled downstairs. Finney knew what he did, and he knew he'd do it again. Where did this version of him come from?