You dont know?

Got inspired by this girl who does Raven x beast boy 🥝

In finneys small bedroom sat himself, and his very dear friend Robin, studying for a new math test coming up.

"Finney, I don't know if I can handle any more of this this." Robin moaned, his expression half way droopy  from boredom. "That's too bad, sleepyhead. If you want to play football, you have to get good grades. Yes?" I asked, knowing the rhetorical question would leave Robin pissed off.
"Yes, I know, but you couldn't do this in any more of a suck-ass type of way?" Robin replied in a smart-ass manner, rolling his eyes about a million times. "Oh believe me, I would much rather be with my girlfriend than you, but here we are."
Ouch, I am mean.
Yep, it was hard enough for him that I  had a relationship before him, but even harder to see the one he loved totally compel a new person. He didn't like the fact that I wasn't entirely his. In all honesty, I knew this, and I knew Robin liked me. I hadn't kissed anyone before, not even my girlfriend, and he always teases me, so I always try to give him at least a little bit of closure. Damn it, why do I have to feel bad? I knew how to kiss, but he didn't need to know that. If it made robin feel better that I wasn't his, I would do it.
Robin sent me a glare, that I didn't know was a sign of hurt. I laughed it off, rubbing my neck as we kind of just sat in silence. That was, until I interrupted..
"Hey robin." I said, drawing into the carpet with the tins of my fingers. He hummed in response, answering  my previous whereabout. "So, real awkward and all, but could you teach me how to kiss?" Time ticked on forever as I waited for him to say something back, but he never really did. He just sat, looking at his homework sheet lying down on the floor in front of him. He suddenly turned to me, fiddling with his fingers in a way that kind of scared me.
"Finn, you don't know how to kiss? I mean i knew you haven't kissed anyone but not knowing how to kiss is new?" Robin pleaded, his eyes trailing from my eyes down to my lips that stayed in their position. I made up a quick lie to cover myself, speaking on some bullshit about "well, it looks so hard blah blah blah." I swear if he doesn't take this shot I'm never doing anything for him ever again. "Why don't you just go ask your girlfriend." Robin breathed, almost immediately turning away and working on his paper. I sighed, not knowing what to say. But then something clicked. I knew what Robin wanted to hear. "Robin, I want you to help me, I don't want her." I proudly announced, sorta shocking robin as he looked back up to my lips once again. "Okay then." He grinned cheerfully, putting his math paper up as I quietly waited on the floor.
"So, I guess we should get up on your bed." Robin squinted, tapping the tip of my bed where he sat. I sat in the empty spot next to him, waiting for him to make the next move. This was extremely awkward, to say the least. This was a bad idea.

Robin pov—-l

What the hell? Did finney just ask me to kiss him? That's all I could think, after 5 still minutes sitting on finery's bed.  It was like a super silent match of who-will-break-first but finney was absolutely winning. Until he wasn't. "Robin, if you don't want to help I can just keep telling you the answers to the test." "NO!" I jumped up, sighing heavily as I sat back down. "Look, I was just thinking, sorry." I pleaded, turning back towards him and gripping his cheek. Then I had a plan. "Okay, well I guess we should just um, start." I tried to hide my smile, thinking about all the ways I could teach him to kiss. "We'll start with um, I guess pecking." I said, content already with the situation.

I leaned in towards Finn, happy that at least this platonic moment could happen. My heart was racing faster the closer I got to him, and I couldn't help but almost let out a shriek when I pecked his lips. His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled. "Oh, that wasn't that hard-" I interrupted the boy, pouncing on top of him and kissing his lips desperately. I heaved, wanting more of him by the second. "This type," I muttered through groans, "is real kissing. Well, to an extent."  I involved, knowing that Finn probably knew how to kiss like a normal person.  I quickly stopped, wiping Finn's lip for him and smirking. "For this next one, you need to kiss me back okay?"

Finney pov—-
Oh god. Robin was actually a really good kisser. Every time he would touch my lips, my heart would jump into my throat, causing me to morph into such a mess and leave myself drooling over him. (Real story) 
I waited for his next instructions, before he sailed the waiting boat and arrived at the horndog boat. "Hmm, next let's do making out. He chuckled, ready once again for action. I regretted my quality of thinking this was a good decision. My mind was not in fact a good escort. He pushed me all the way down onto the bed, placing his hands on my chest easily as he kissed me, every couple seconds licking on my lips. I was kissing him back, but I felt so off. It was quite exciting doing this with robin, but I felt bad because I had a whole girlfriend. I didn't really ever like her, but it helped get me away from bullying.
While I was distracted, Robin took my loose lips as an opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth, gently pushing me lower into the bed as he straddled me. He let go, a wet sounded clicking when we parted. He smiled, before going back and holding my face, moving his nose against mine. "And Eskimo kissing..." he said as if he wasn't sloppily swallowing my spit a second ago. I smiled sheepishly as the sensation tickled me, letting loose laughs escape in sync with robin. He looked happy but sad at the same time, and I don't know why it made me sad. I frowned to myself as he straddled me, and made the righteous decision to do a more fashionable stupid idea. "Robin." I said, not letting him answer before pulling his chest toward mine, and shoving our bodies together. "I love you." I could physically feel his eyes bulge out of his head, and could already practically see the ear to ear grin he had on his baby face. He hugged me tighter.

"I know you did. That's why I've loved you too, finney Blake." He exclaimed, patting my head gently as he laid back down on my shoulder, snuggling into me. I felt bad for him, but I enjoyed it, surprisingly. His head on my shoulder made me feel warm and fluffy inside, and it was nice. He was nice.