Protective cup

This was a recommendation from @Vj88_01102

Robin pov

"Ughhhh! DAMN IT!" I shouted, throwing the stuff I had been holding into the wall that sat across from me. I had been searching for at least 10 minutes, and I already would be late to football practice. I rolled my eyes with hatred, finally giving up and getting on my phone. I scrolled through my contacts, finding the "f" and looking for Finney. He had recently sent me a message. I opened it, reading the text. "Hey, get out here, I'm waiting with the car." It stated, a little heart lingering after the last message. I texted back swiftly, before grabbing my equipment and storming out of the house.

Finney waited in front of his red SUV, smiling brightly as he saw me, before quickly making it vanish as soon as he observed my face. "What's wrong?" He asked, tossing me the keys and crawling into the passenger seat. "I can't find my fucking protective cup, fin. Did I leave it at your house?" I questioned, looking over at him, wincing as the sun damaged my sight.  He looked at me for a second, totally silent. "What the fuck is that." Finney asked, finally giving me a disgusted face. I rolled my eyes, starting the car, and driving off to the store. Once we had finally reached it, I lead finney to the sports aisle, anxiously searching for the protective cups. When we found them and I pointed them out,  finney gagged. "Why the fuck does that have a penis on it, dude." He asked, his mouth slit open with slight disbelief.

"Finn," I sighed, chuckling silently at the stupid question. "A protective cup is something that goes over that to protect it while your doing sports, so like it doesn't get hurt or something..." I zoned off, sighing at the embarrassing display of words. He giggled like a child, before picking up the largest size and saying, "You definitely need this one, your dick is huge." My mouth parted , but suddenly dropped when I saw an old lady, looking at him like a crazy person. He started to say something else, but my hand sprinted into action. "No more words for you, finney." I replied, grabbing the large size from his hand and rolling my eyes, embarrassed.

I blushed as we walked up to the female registry. Out of all days, why a girl on this day. And of course finney was here, he'd just have to embarrass me some more. Finney wiggled his eyebrows, making a dumb statement as usual. Oh, looook, I was rightttt, soooo surprising. "She'll probably be impressed by the size, too." Finney laughed, screaming when I grabbed his wrist, pulling him up into my arms. The lady lazily looked at us, a fake smiled on her face. "Your total is 3.95." She said, a disgusted look in her eyes. She ignored our eyes, obviously uncomfortable. Finney stuck out his tongue, flipping her off. "Okayy, that's enough of you." I finally decided, before handing her the cash, taking the bag, and leaving immediately. I walked with finney almost LEAPING off my shoulders, all until we got back to the car. As soon as we got in and situated, I slammed my hand against Finneys seat. "Your so embarrassing, you know." I blushed, shaking my head whenever he smiled. "Well, you like that, don't you?" He evilly grinned, knowing it narrowed my weakness. "Yea, only because I love you though." I sighed, licking my lips and kissing him thoroughly. He pushed me away, giggling suddenly. "Nooo! You have to get to practice dumbass!" He exclaimed, pushing me back to my own seat. Yet I reached over and unbuckled him, grinning at his confusion. "Nah, practice can wait." I replied, before pushing him into the back seat, and closing the windows of the car.