Partner

Requested by @Vancehoppershusband1
⚠️make out scene!
Inappropriate talking.
Pretty long chapter
13+
Robin:14
Finney:14
———
I sat in Mr Derricks classroom, partially listening to him explaining gravitational pull and Donna arguing about something to do with how her brother was annoying.

It wasn't very helpful that Canon Billert was in my class. She was adorable, dazzling little eyes, flushed cheeks, golden, perfect hair, she was amazing.

I guess I was staring for a little too long, because she turned to look at me , and glared. I looked away almost immediately, trying to pay attention to Donna, who was currently now talking about some old dude who was her moms friend.

It felt like an eternity before the bell ring. Between gravitational pull and Duncan(old man, Donnas moms friend.), it was quite boring in science class.

I made it through the narrow hall surprisingly, all the way into the bathroom. I hid in the last stall, like I usually did right after science. I just hated going to math class, so I would skip in here. It was easier than getting through that pack of wild animals anyway.

The bell rang a little bit later, signaling that a new class period had started. The math teacher probably thought I'd died, since I hadn't been in her class for around 3 weeks, since I skipped so many times.

I got knocked out of my thoughts to the sound of the metal doors scrapping together in opening. The screeching stopped, and I hurried a loud, "BOOM" as the doors slammed shut.

I quickly put my legs up in the stall, hoping it wasn't a teacher. I heard footsteps coming toward me, and I started breathing a little heavier, but they turned and went to the sink instead. The person turned on the sink, starting to talk to themself.

I finally got the courage to look through the crack of the stall, spying on who was out there. Oh, I knew this kid. He was the one who beat up all those other kids. I think his name was Robin Arellano. He was in the 8th grade, same as me, but we'd never really talked.

I'd ran into him a few times, but he always seemed like a kind fellow. Yet somehow he could be the scariest face in the crowd if he tried. He was washing something off his hands, probably blood. He's always punching so much that his knuckles bleed all over the place.

I watched him for awhile, as he just whistled to himself and washed his hands. But then he started moving, and headed toward the door. "Finally, omg." I thought, my breathe relaxing. The metal doors opened, and the boom sounded of the doors closing afterward.

I finally dropped down, plopping onto the floor and sighing in relief. "Finally, I yawned, leaning up against the stall. Suddenly I heard the stall door jerk open. There he stood, a charming look on his face. "You realize I knew you were there that whole time, right? And don't stare at people, it's creepy." He admitted. I just stared up at him, like an airhead. "What're you doing in a bathroom stall just staring at people anyway?" I just shrugged, sighing.

I made my way out of the stall as he sat on the counter. "So, you gonna tell?" I asked, looking over to him as I sat down. "Nah, but you gotta do me a favor first. He smiled after he said the last part, so it began to worry me. I didn't have much of a choice, so I agreed.

"Okay, fine. What would you like me to do?" I questioned, looking into his pure black eyes. "I would like you, to let me kiss you"." He stated, a perfectly normal look on his face. I jerked backward, confusion rising in my veins. "What the hell? No! That's weird, man!" I disagreed, shaking my head.

He just rolled his eyes. "I just want to practice, I want to see if I can make someone feel good." I almost gagged. " I don't want to hear about that." I pleaded, begging him to stop. "Well, I guess I'll go tell the principal then." He sighed, walking toward the door.

I didn't have very much to chose from, so I embarrassingly yelled, "stop!" He paused, turning to look at me. "Reconsider, sweetheart?" I don't know why, but the nickname hooked me. It made me feel weird, but also intrigued.

"...Just one little kiss?" I managed, holding up my index finger. He smirked at me, eyes wide. "Just one, pumpkin." He replied, smiling wickedly. "Yet if you change your mind, we can always arrange more.." I rolled my eyes "Ugh...fine. But one is enough" I pleaded, looking away embarrassingly.

He stood in between the crack in my legs from where I was sitting on the counter, and he pushed my hair out of my face. I started blushing like crazy, and I didn't understand why. I wasn't even gay! ...I think.
He chuckled, looking at my heated tone. "Chill, I haven't even started yet. That made me blush even more, somehow.

He grabbed hold of my shoulder with one hand, and my cheek with the other. He wasted no time, just started kissing me.  It was kind of hard, because he was so much taller than me standing up and he was leaning down to kiss me, so I was getting pushed down too.

I guess he realized the problem because he got  on his knees and he was about face to face with me. He starting gripping my shoulders tighter and kissing more passionately pulling my head in to it.

I pulled away, breathing heavily. "What's wrong, princess? Too much for you?" He asked, sarcastically. Yet I still blushed mildly. "No, I, uh, just needed some air." I completed, sighing. He smirked, looking down. I was gonna ask what he was looking at, but he started squeezing my thighs

I don't know what the feeling was, but it felt really nice. I let out a soft groan, and he grinned wildly. "You like that, huh." I just shook my head in embarrassment. He stopped, grabbing the back of my head and pushing into my lips with his.

He starting biting and sucking on my lips, earning little noises of amusement with each incoming kiss. He was pulling on my hair, sitting between my legs, it was amazing. I wasn't sure I liked boys, but I didn't feel like this about any girl I'd every made out with.

He started making his way down my neck, kissing and biting along my jawline. He slipped his hand up my shirt and rubbed my chest passionately. He started sucking on the middle of my neck, biting and grabbing on it with his teeth. It hurt like hell, but it was worth it.

By the time he made his lips way to my chest, I was like a lovesick puppy. I probably had a dopey look on my face, but I'd never felt like this. He looked down again, but this time he didn't squeeze my thighs. "Jesus, you must've loved that, filthy criminal." He stated, smirking up at me.

I was confused, so I looked down and saw what he was staring at. The "bulge" was very visible right in this moment. I screeched, pulling my legs up and hiding it with my hands. "Calm down, it's fine, I have one too man, it's norm-" ITS NOT NORMAL AND I DONT HAVE ONE!" I interrupted, screaming. He stood up, staring down at me. "That's not what that little guy is saying."

He headed out the bathroom door, adding one more thing before he left. "Your a good kisser. If you ever want that again, come talk to me. I left my address and phone number on a little piece of paper on the sink if you want." And with that, he walked out of the stalls, leaving me lovesick.