Test

1030 words!😊
Robins pov
——
"Finney, this is boring." I said, slumping against the couch. "Well, maybe it wouldn't be boring if you'd just pay attention, love." He replied, flicking me with the pencil. I sighed, "fine." Finney fell by my side, grabbing the paper and starting to explain again...

I was at finneys house, trying to study for the upcoming quiz that I hadn't thought about until today, the day before the quiz. The thing was, I was not the type of person who can sit and listen to things for awhile, I get distracted way too easily for that.

I thought about just skipping class tomorrow, but it would be taking a big risk. I mean, if I got caught, I would be suspended. And I don't feel like getting hit by a chancla a million times by my mother.

I quickly got snapped out of my thoughts by a frustrated finney, who had been hitting me with the paper, giving me paper cuts all over. "Ow, stop!" I yelped, grabbing a pillow to cover myself with. "Pay attention!" I whined, sounding like a little girl. "Amor, I cantttt." "Sure you can, just try." He remarked, handing me the pencil. I tried doing a problem, and got x = 7. It was wrong. "See? I can't do it!"

He made a deal with me , promising a make out session once I get all the answers right. I instantly got new motivation, promising myself I would get these right one by one, no matter how long it would take. Finney told me to do another problem now that I had motivation, and what do you know? I got the problem right, gleaming wit joy when he approved if it.

I leaned in to kiss him, pride showing in my eyes. But all he did was giggle, pushing his index finger to my lips, stopping me from leaning in any closer. Ah, ah, ah, you only get it once you e gotten every single question done." My expression almost immediately changed. "What?! Why would you make that a rule?" I asked, whining like a toddler.

"Well," he explained , "if you get kiss me every time you won't be as worried to get the questions right. If you only get the kiss after you answer every question, it'll grow so much desperation that you'll want to get them right really quickly, so you can earn that kiss faster."
-
-
Finney was right, about 5 questions in I was so desperate I started trying to kiss him when he wasn't looking. "Robin, you have to wait until the last one!" Finney wailed, pushing robin off of him. "Please, just one finney!" He pleaded, whining again like a toddler.  "No, we only have like, seven questions left!" He replies. I decided that he want going to change his mind, so I just agreed to finish. It was really hard, but worth it by the time I got the last question done. "Good job, Robin! I knew you could do it with the right motivation!"

"Yea, thanks and all that, but can I have my kiss now?!" Robin shrieked. Finney smirked, expecting his avid response. "Sure, but since I made you wait so long, I'll give you more love than just a kiss." He said, grinning gently. Robins eyes lit up, his frown turning into a mischievous smile. "Really!? Okay!" He agreed immediately.

Finneys pov
—-
Robin sat down on the couch, watching  me clean up the papers and put them away. I felt bad for making him wait so long, but that's my job, I'm his boyfriend. I sat down on the other end of the couch, turning to robin. "So, you wanna watch something?" I asked, grinning slightly. He glared at me, crossing his arms like a 4 year old. "Finney, you promised!" He pleaded. I rolled my eyes and smiled, getting up and scooting toward robin. " I was joking, rob."

He watched as I inched forward, eventually doing the pleasure of straddling him. It was embarrassing, because every time I did this I could immediately feel that, and I don't think he ever really noticed. This time was different , the feeling didn't come after I sat down it was there as I sat down. Wow, I guess he was pretty desperate.

I started playing  with his lips, getting close and then pulling away, watching more desperation build up. I would shower his face with kisses, and the just start playing with his lips again, causing him to groan out in agony. It was fun doing this, because he always willingly waited  and he would whine about it anyway.

After about 7 minutes of me teasing him, he gave up holding back. He starting grabbing up and down my thighs, slipping his hands under my shirt, feeling my cold body on top of his. He would try to pull me in, pushing my body forward as he puckered his lips, but I would always push back. When he did it this time, I stated his name seriously. "Robin. Arellano." I spoke, looking him into the eyes. He stopped suddenly, groaning from his loss of contact. I smirked, loving how I could make him stop.

I could see all the lust and built up desperation in his eyes,  chucking softly at what I made of him. I finally decided to be nice, pulling him in my the hair and grinning against his soft lips. He kissed back immediately, touching his cold hands to my chest, slipping them all around my back and sides, grabbing and pinching at spots softly. I tried pulling away, but he took one hand and held my head there, kissing me passionately out of desperation. We stayed, making out until we both needed to breathe. We stopped, breathing heavily. I got off him, leaving his body with sudden coolness as he whined from the loss of contact.

He didn't complain though, he just grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, cuddling beside me as he started to yawn. "Thank you,  mi corazón." He whispered, grinning against my neck. "You deserved it, rob." I replied, kissing his cheek as he drifted off to sleep.