Mom

I slept peacefully...until the yelling came.

God fucking damn it I hate these hoes.

I groaned over exaggeratedly, hopping out of bed and almost hitting my face on the door. I clenched my fist as I slammed open the door, earning the full attention of the damned child things. Ew, the fuck. Were they always this rat-looking?

"What tha fuck are y'all yellin at." I snorted, earning an irrupted eye roll from griffin. He pointed towards billy, screaming, "THIS BITCH BURNT MY FUCKING PANCAKE." It was my turn to roll my eyes. "Bro, make him another fucking pancake so he'll stop ear raping. And you, stop yelling before I pull a robin on you." I threatened , sliding my finger across my neck in a mocking pattern. He visually gulped, earning a smile from me that I immediately wiped off my face.

Billy looked at me like I was stupid and shit, so I flexed my muscles and flipped him off. "You too, I'll tip your midget balls off too." I sneered, starting to make my way towards the living room, turning instantly when I saw those two fags fucking cuddling in their boxers, AGAIN. Instead, I went to the dining room, where Gwen lay on a chair, reading a book titled "Moby Dick." "Nuh uh, absolutely not. This says dick in it." I muttered, grasping the book and throwing it randomly, hearing a quick yelp and a fall.

"WHAT THE FUCK, VANCE." Griffin screamed faintly, getting up and flipping me off. "SORRY BILLY." I yelled, turning back towards Gwen. "Vance, are you retar-"

I pushed my index finger towards her mouth, slapping it against her lips. "Ah, ah. That's a no no word." Gwen glared at me, standing up to get the book, only to be picked up by me. I dragged her into the living room, dropping her on top of finney. "It's because I love you." I stated, giving her a quick kiss of the forehead, and leaving her with Finn and Robin. Little shits, they don't respect me. And those two fags, holy shit, they've probably done that like 20 times in the last hour. Gross.

I came back into the kitchen to see billy, Bruce, and griffin sitting at the edge table . "There we go, finally someone not misbehaving." I complimented, earning a side eye from billy. "Okay, mom." I glared at him, instantly changing my mind and taking a banana from the shelf thing, chucking it towards Billy. "LITTLE SHIT, GO TO YOUR- GO -"

I stopped, pissed off at the younger boys point. "Fucking cunt." I repulsed, grabbing Bruce's hand and leading him towards my room. "Yea, go have sex with DAD, YOU OLD HAG." Ok, no. "LITTLE BIT-"

"Vance, NO!" Was all I heard before grabbing billy and strangling him.

R.i.p Billy Showalter