Chapter- 1

This story starts from Karthik's Chacha and Chachi visiting Singhanias.
(There is no Kirti in this story.)

That day night, Karthik spends some time with Naira.

The next day, Akshara asks Karthik to invite his family to her birthday party.

While Naira was making pretty dolls with clay, for her mother, Karthik also sat beside her to help her.

But in between, he checked his phone, which made Naira suspicious.

"Why are you checking your phone again and again?" Naira asked him, raising her eyebrows.

He looked at her, smiling amusedly. "Are you doubting me?"

"No, never and ever. I may doubt myself. But not you." He smiled upon hearing her words.

He decided to reveal his past and his family to her, and just then, his mobile rang. The call is from his Chachu.

"One min…" saying he lifts the call.

Naira was engrossed in his face.

"Haan, Chachu."

"Karthik, is everything alright? I got 5 missed calls from you." Chachu questioned.

Karthik, "Chachu, I didn't get either a message or a call from her since yesterday night. Is she OK? Did you or Chachi talk with her?" He asked worriedly.

"Nahi, Beta. (NO Child) We also didn't get any call from her. She might be busy with her studies. And you also told me her exams are arriving, so she might be busy with her schedule." He said

"How much ever she is busy, Chachu, she doesn't forget to call me or text me. But since yesterday night, there has been not even a single text from her." Karthik held his head now getting scared.

"You don't worry. I will check into her college once. You don't take tension. She will be fine." Chanchu consoled him.

Naira, who saw this, got worried seeing him tense. She kept her hand on his shoulder,
"What happened, Karthik? You look tense."

Karthik lifted his forehead and said, "Naira woh—--

They heard Akshara calling Naira.

So they both went downstairs.

'Krishna Ji, please keep my Bachha safe.' Karthik prayed.

Naira looked at him, and,' Ganga Maiya, Karthik seems to be tensed about something. Please take away his worries.'

After some time, Karthik gets a call on his mobile.
The phone slipped from his hand, the moment he heard the opposite person's words.

Everyone in the hall also got alerted, and Karthik's eyes got teared up.

"Karthik? Is everything OK?" Naira asked, holding his arms.

Without answering anyone, he rushed away from there, leaving Naira and others stunned.

"What happened to him? " Akshara asked, worriedly.

"I don't know, Maa. In the morning, he is  very tense about someone or something." Naira said whatever she had noticed.

Their thoughts were broken by the ringtone of Karthik's phone.

Naira lifted the phone and attends the call; it was from Karthik's Chachu.
"Hello…Karthik?"

"Hello, Karthik just went out. What happened? Is everything alright? He seems to be very scared and worried." Naira replied

"Naira beta, can you please do one thing? Please come to the city hospital." Naira, along with her Mom and Dad, rushes to the hospital.