Chapter- 7

Night, Singhanias warmly welcomed Goenkas.

Ladies were sitting in the hall and gossiping about random things, Gents were discussing business, Children were playing, and Karthik and Naira were in their world.

Akshara signed something to Naitik.
He looked at her and nodded his head.
He then looks at Akhilesh, "Umm…Akhilesh Ji…if you don't mind, we want to talk to you about Karthik and Naira's marriage."

All the Singhanias nodded their heads agreeing with these words.

Akhilesh and Surekha looked at each other and then at Karthik.

"Dekhiye, we don't have any problem with our children spending their time with each other. It is just, we just want to know your opinion on their marriage and relationship." Naitik explained looking at them.

Karthik nodded his head, looking at his Chachu and Chachi.

Surekha and Akhil smiled heartily, "We agree with you, Naitik Ji. We also want our Children's happiness only. Nothing else matters, other than it."

Karthik and Naira looked at each other and smiled.

After having dinner, Goenkas bid bye and went away.

The next day,
Karthik along with Naira and her parents went to the place where her dance academy is going to be built.

"This is going to be your new beginning!" Akshara said while kissing Naira's forehead.

Then she gifted her Natraj idol and ghungroos.
Handing those in Naira's hand, She said, "These are very special ones. I got these from my Nani and now I am giving them to you."

Naitik, "That means you should treasure them forever and ever." He added.

"I will take care of them, Papa,"  Naira replied while caressing them.

"And if by any chance she forgets to take care of them, I will be beside her and remember her,"  Karthik said.

Naitik and Akshara smiled upon hearing his words.
They felt very proud of their princess's choice.

Then, Karthik got a call from Khushi.
She asks him, Whether he is coming or not for the Basketball match.

"Haan Baba, I am coming. In 10 mins I will be in front of you. Ok?" He stated.

Khushi grinned, "Ok!"

After keeping the call, he looks at Naitik and Akshara, "Sir, Mam would you also like to come for the match?" He asked.

Naira then gets excited and makes her parents agree to go along with Karthik.

They agreed instantly, and all drove towards Khushi's school.

In YSP school(fictional name), Khushi is getting ready for the match and her friends are helping her.
Just then Suhana comes there and stands in front of Khushi.

"You didn't forget our challenge right, Khushi?" Suhana asked, smirking.

Khushi looked at her and turned her face to the other side.
"Of course, she didn't forget. And we also know that she is going to win it. You just have to be ready to bow down in front of her." Her friends replied.

"We will see who will bow their heads in the end," Suhana said, chuckling.

She walked away from there after that.

"Stupid girl," Khushi mumbled.

She then saw her Bhaiyu and future Bhabhi along with her family entering the school premises.