Chapter- 8

Naitik along with his princess went to search for Akshara.
They entered the forest, and along with their police also came.

Everyone started to search for Akshara.
A few mins later, Police shouted,
"Sir, we found a body here."

Naira and Naitik ran to them immediately.

Naitik stumbled seeing his wife lying in the pool of blood, And Naira wailed out loudly.

"What?" Karthik jerked from his seat after hearing the news.

Khushi who was studying sitting beside him also got scared because of his shout.
"Bhaiyu, What happened?" She asked, scared.

He looked at her with teary eyes.

"Akshara Mam…" Khushi looked at him shocked.
'
'
'
It was late at night, Police got some clues about how the accident happened, and they told Singhanias.
They were shocked, on hearing the reason.

At the same time,
When Karthik started to go to Singhania Mansion, his Akhil Chachu came there.

He looked tense.
"What happened, Chachu, is everything alright?" Karthik asked seeing him worried

Chachu looked at Karthik, and replied, "Accident was done by none other than, Mr. Shubham Goenka."

Karthik left his bike and looked at him shocked.
"What?" Khushi whispered.

"Haan, just now I got to know. Naitik Ji and others also got to know the reason. Officers informed them."Chachu said.

Karthik pressed the bridge of his nose,"He should be arrested ,Chachu."

"My manager told me, FIR has been filed  already. And police are now on their way to Goenkas villa." Chachu replied.

"I have to see Naira. She needs me now." Whispering, he sat on his bike and started it.

But stopped hearing his Chachi, "Karthik…I don't think it is the right time for you to go there."

"But why?" He looked at her.

"Did you forget, the accident was committed by Shubham, and we don't know how they would react seeing you, especially Naira. We all know how much her mother means to her." Chachi tried to explain to him.

"That is true, but they also know that we and those Gonekas are not together," Chachu said

Surekha sighed, "How can they remember all these things at this moment, Akhil? Think for once Karthik, I know you want to go there to support Naira. But the situation is not at all in our favor now."

Karthik got frustrated with the situation and sat on the nearby bench.

Chachi and Chachu sat beside him,
"I am not at all  understanding what to do, Chachu. Till today I never felt this much helplessness."

Chachu hugged him, understanding his inner turmoil.

"But, Bhaiyu, why should you feel helpless? Because I think at this time, instead of being here and getting worried, you can help the police. I'm catching the culprit. This will not only make Bhabhi feel proud of you But also can understand you." Khushi explained, shocking all of them, with her maturity.

Karthik stood up from the bench with a determination, "You are right, I shouldn't be like this now. I should do what Naira expects me to do."

Chachu also goes with him.

On their way to Goenka's villa, Chachu called the police and learned that they were also on their way.

Soon, Karthik and Chachu reached the Mansion.
And entered the house angrily.