chapter- 10

Karthik smirked looking at his Chachu.
Akhil understands something is cooking in his son's brain.

Elsewhere,
Manish Goenka reached the minister's office and waited for his time.
But he was never called by the minister.
And later he got to know that his PA minister is neither willing to meet him nor help him.
He got frustrated and dashed into the minister's room, directly, without his permission.

Minister got angry with the sudden interruption, and shouted at Manish, shocking him to the core.

"How dare you enter my room?" Minister shouted

Manish gritted his teeth, and asked angrily," And how dare you to deny helping me? Did you forget how I helped you to reach this position?"

"Neither I forgot your help nor the rules of justice. Whatever your son did is a mistake, I can't help the murders and do injustice to those souls, who became victims because of your son. Now leave from here." He shouted showing the door.

Manish went away from there, fuming in anger.

Back in Karthik and Khushi's house-

Karthik was looking at her sister for half an hour trying to tell something.

Khushi is aware about his brother's gaze on her, so she asked him while continuing her work,"Bhaiyu, you want to say something?"

Karthik came out of his thoughts, and looked at her, while ruffling his hair, "Huh...Ahh...I am thinking that now we should move to our penthouse."

Khushi stopped her work and looked at her brother,"Penthouse?the one near Chachu's house?"